New Element Discovered!

Thread: New Element Discovered!

Bike
    1966 CCM

New Element Discovered!

Scientists announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. This new element has been tentatively named Administratium".

Administratium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 111 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by a force called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Administratium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.

A minute amount of Administratium causes one reaction to take over 4 days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Administratium has a normal half-life of 3 years; it does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganization, in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons and assistant deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Administratium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization causes some morons to become neutrons forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to speculate that Administratium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration
    I’m not crazy, I just need to get off this island. The doctors don’t believe I invented the chocolate éclair. But I did. I’m going to burn them all and drink soup from their skulls! Happy soup! Untie me and I’ll kill you last!

Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    It sounds a bit like Adamantium. The lone ranger of administratium.
    What was it all about?

Bike
    vtwins
    i like the moron part
    10 KTM rc8 r
    03 Yamaha R6 (track)
    97 HD Sporty 883

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Bike
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    ha! i just love anything to do with bashing the govt.!

absolutly genius
    RICHES BEFORE BITCHES

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

FAROH
    Originally posted by R6 Jono
    i like the moron part
    ]
    thaT PART GOT ME TOO..LOL