Happy New Year everyone! Over the past year, our fan base has grown by leaps and bounds. We've met a lot of people... made and helped make numerous connections. All in all it's been great. Many of you took the time to email us and give us the low down or just to say "hey". In fact some have even suggested future events for us to run. Thank you so much for these personal notes. WE LOVE THEM!

The bottom line is: dawgonnit if you keep coming out, we'll keep providing the Swift-brand Goodness you know and love.

Look for all the old Swift photo archives (past events) to be posted this week. The Halloween pics are still up. Show me more...

Up-coming Events

Friday, Jan 16
Swift Back to School Bash - Swift Productions turns 1 year old!

We're doing it up again, just the way you like it. The Club Crawl has 4 Venues and a tonne of great stuff included. Details are posted on the web site. Tickets are only $20 if you purchase them this week - $25 next week and $30 the day of the event.

Come out and party because the next stat holiday is over 90 days away!
Tell me more...

Thurday, Jan 8 (Only 2 days away!)
Nectar - Another delicious Trance night at Hush

Nectar is following on the heels of "Too Good Trance"... the very successful Trance night that was held at Hush. 3 DJs throwing down sick beats, free birthday cake (Chewy's birthday) and good times! This one is brought to you by Chewy Entertainment Corp.
Tell me more...

See you out there,

~* The SWIFT Guys *~