Anyone at the last BCCOM meeting?

Thread: Anyone at the last BCCOM meeting?

Noshpit

Anyone at the last BCCOM meeting?

Disturbing but not suprising. Apparently last year was not a good year for insurance claims and motorcyles. Especially for Megson F.

You know what will happen if this continues?

Time for more legislation governing the age and who are the culprits in continuous claims, I think.

ICBC is forced under law to insure everyone with a license in BC. I'm sick and tired of seeing my premiums going up constantly when the only time I've ever made a claim was when my truck was stolen.

I've got no sympathy for people who crash and put a claim in for a few hundred dollars worth of work. Fix it yourself or at least pay cash for it instead of making frivolous claims.

If this continues, there will be no more private companies like Megson F who will be willing to provide the collision coverage and ICBC will continue to raise our rates.

Bike
    1975 Snortin' Norton Commando, 19somethin` Old . . . .
    tempting fate, mick

Bike
    1975 Snortin' Norton Commando, 19somethin` Old . . . .
    definitely need more of a sport bike presence at BCCOM. i joined, and encourage others with more than a passing interest in biking to support the 'no fringe jacket' side of biking.

ridenrain
    More ICBC money is wasted in the parking lots of Richmond than in the rest of the province.
    I agree with you and you're assesment but motorcycles are such a small and vulnerable part of the market, we're going to get higher rates reguardless what we do.
    And go to BCCOM and make noise. They need to know that there are other kinds of riders out there.