Drinking with Martin St. Louis

Thread: Drinking with Martin St. Louis

Vicious Little Tree Rat Array squirly's Avatar

Talking Drinking with Martin St. Louis

So there I was at the Picadilly Pub last night in support of my friend's band SplitTract. MTV was on hand to record the event. Also, there were members of the Tampa Bay Lightning NHL Hockey Team: Martin St. Louis, Brad Lukowich plus a couple of others. It turns out that Lukowich is an ardent rock music fan and the sponsor of SplitTract.

Well, if you've read my last account of my encounter with Brad Lukowich, you will understand the comedy of my conversation with Lightning's star, Martin St. Louis. As we drank, listened to the melodic wailings of the band and watched the gentle swaying of scantily dressed twentysomethingbeautifuls, I recounted how Brad, who was then a Dallas Star, came by my work one night in search of action.

We had a good laugh, then I wished them luck on tonight's game against the Canucks (they're going to need it!). I did give Lukowich my appoval for him to nail Sopel once for me - the bum!

Always here to bring you funny stories...

Last edited by squirly; 01-21-2004 at 03:03 PM.
    Good Luck and Godspeed!

Whalley.. NYC.. CNY.. New West.. Kelowna.. good gawd back to New West
    98 Gixxer 750... crumpled.. 01 Gixxer 1000 crumpled... 04 XR650R motard
    Ahhh... wish was there I played 4 years of college hockey against St. Louis.... he played at the University of Vermont... that Vermont fieldhouse used to rock... oh and the girls there wow... I used to get penalties so I could sit in the box and stare into the stands...

I recall sending him and myself into next week once... little bugger's fast...
    Rip shit!