Bike Show Booth
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bike Show Booth

FAROH

Bike Show Booth

Ok so it's obvious the sport bike custom scene here is dry like grandma boobies ,and i know there are some nice bikes that you rarely ever see .So i'm gong to book some space next year at the bike show ,maybe a little side thing with 5th gear so the stunt bikes can come ,maybe even a demo outside .So if anyone else is interested in bringing thier bike ,,SPORT BIKES ONLY ,or streetfightered cruisers,,they have to be presentable ,P.S a pipe and flush mounts aint gonna cut it ,so leave it at home.

If you interested post on this thread and i will see how much space wil be needed,then post the pic of your bike and we can let the members decide if it gets to be in the display or not .Prob be the only interesting thing at the show ,cuz this years show sucked ricki lake ass !

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    Bike
    red and black
    Good idea. I've seen better bikes on the street.

ssblade
    hey hakeem did you see the 900rr in amongst the hardley's. had lunch with the owner and it's a pretty fuckin crazy bike.

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    The Toronto show has an area as big as one of the buildings at tradex with sportbikes it would be nice to see it here .

ridenrain
    Here's the deal. Non profit groups get a booth for $107 and get about $300 in passes: 5 weekend passes, and 20 one day passes. There is a prize for best non-profit booth but we've been doing it for years just to get our members in the door. Something BCSB should look into.
    Cheers.

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    i'd be down for something like that. i can't gurantee how CUSTOM my new bike will be by next year but i'd love to help out or display or just look like i belong!!
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Twins Are Better Array IcemanRR's Avatar
    Bike
    1998 TLR
    The editor of Canadian Biker asked me to find some custom sportbikes for an article. So far no luck. Let me know if this is a go and Im sure he'll put it in the rag

Devil's Advocate Array RoadBlur's Avatar
    Bike
    Suzuki XV 2182
    Dude talk to Brada, he does some sweet custom work on sportbikes.
    -=Graduate: Dragon Driving School=-

Raise your pitch forks in the air, shake 'em like ya just don't care!

Bike
    I wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrain
    Here's the deal. Non profit groups get a booth for $107 and get about $300 in passes: 5 weekend passes, and 20 one day passes. There is a prize for best non-profit booth but we've been doing it for years just to get our members in the door. Something BCSB should look into.
    Cheers.
    Wow, I had no idea that was the case.

I'll have to look into this next year. But being able to give away 20 passes is well worth the $100.

Good deal.
    BCSB- Administrator

Flieger sind Sieger! Array
    Bike
    04 Supersquid 750
    It's all good, as long as we don't have to look at a bunch of chromed-out, slammed, nitrous-burning, extended-swingarm, flame-painted Busas.

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    Bike
    red and black
    problem is.. those booths are tiny. You could fit only max 6 to 8 sportbikes. So we'd have to have a good ole voteoff.

It's be fun. then a great way for BCSBers to meet up at the booth.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Hopefully this summer I'll get some new rims and I'll submit my bike for ya to rag on. But just to warn ya... I left it stock yami blue cuz I like it yami blue.

I'll be honest when I heard bike show I thought I was going to see both new and customized bikes or bike club showings. In the states bike shows have show bikes, both from individuals or shop project bikes... but here I think I saw that one custom 900RR and it was pretty cool.
    Last edited by PUREVIL; 01-26-2004 at 05:14 PM.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

on one WHeeL! Array dblbarrelDarryl's Avatar
    Bike
    95 cbr 900
    I'll trash my furred out 900 and fill the tradex with so much smoke they will call on the conair waterbombers!! lol..........for a fee of coarse.

FAROH
    Quote Originally Posted by ssblade
    hey hakeem did you see the 900rr in amongst the hardley's. had lunch with the owner and it's a pretty fuckin crazy bike.
    actually i didn't go to that side ,i went kinda late and i was to busy at the zx10r and ran out of time ,but i saw a pic of it on the site here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Murphy
    Dude talk to Brada, he does some sweet custom work on sportbikes.

yeah no kidding ,i was at his shop today ,,WOW! now that's customizing ,he'll be first on the list .

Chromed busa's and anything boring wil be shelved ,,it will definately be the bikes only voted in by the members here .

Outlaw
    Guess that means I can't put my slammed yellow "Chromed" turbo Busa in hey.......Damn thing just too boring.