Little Johnny 8

Thread: Little Johnny 8

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR

Wink Little Johnny 8

Xmas time

Little Jonny had a cussing problem and his father was getting tired of it. He decided to ask his shrink what to do.

The shrink said,
    'Since Christmas is coming up, you should ask Little Johnny what he wants Santa to bring him. If He cusses while he tells you his wish list, leave a pile of dog shit in place of the gifts or gifts he requests.'

Two days before Christmas, Little Johnny's father asked him what he wanted for Christmas.

'I want a damn teddy bear laying right beside me when I wake up. When I go downstairs I want to see a damn train going around the damn tree. And when I go outside I want to see a damn bike leaning up against the damn garage.'

On Christmas morning, Little Johnny woke up and rolled over into a pile of dog shit. Confused, he walked downstairs and saw another pile under the tree. Scratching his head, he walked outside and saw a huge pile of dog shit by the garage.

When Little Johnny walked back inside with a curious look on his face, his dad smiled and asked, 'What did Santa bring you this year?'

Little Johnny replied, 'I think I got a dog but I can't find the son-of-a-bitch!'

Planet Earth, most of the time
    I needed a laugh this morning, Thanks.

Should we keep the little Johnny jokes going?
    Cause I know I have a lot more of them.
    A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg, even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

Is livin life. Good or bad, whatever happens, happens.

Registered User Array
    coming soon
    That was good. Seriously keep the little Johnny coming!
    " is just a game, so take the best of it. but remember one thing: be proud of what you do and enjoy it to the maximum"

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)
    Haha... I liked that.