A college humor joke

Thread: A college humor joke

And shepherds we shall be Array miraclejoe's Avatar
    Gixxer V2.1

A college humor joke

A young boy comes home from school & his mother says "What did you do today?" To which the boy answers "oh the usual, I had a math test, I got an A in Spelling and I had sex with my English teacher."
    The mother , aghast, doesn't know that to say. She stems & stammers and finally, angrily, she says "go in & tell your father what you just told me!"

The boy goes into see his father & says "gee, mom sure is mad."

The father says "why?"

"I just told her what I did in school today. I had a math test,

I got an A in Spelling and I had sex with my english teacher." Well the father is beside himself with joy. He gives his son a nudge and a wink and says "congratulations -- you passed a milestone.
    I tell you what --let's go out and celebrate. We'll have some ice cream and then I'll buy you a new bike."
    To which the boy says --"the ice cream sounds great Dad, but let's hold off on the bike a few days -- my ass is killing me."
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Fascist oppressor.

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    Sorta funny.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)
    Not quite how I expected that joke to go... thought it would be that the mother somehow misunderstood what happened by the way he said it. *Shrug*