When do the 04 Suzuki's hit stores?

Thread: When do the 04 Suzuki's hit stores?

wiggler

When do the 04 Suzuki's hit stores?

I know the 1000 is out but not the 600 or 750.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    600 and 750 may never hit the stores as most are being pre-ordered. i know of 6 from 3 different dealers so far that are already gone. if not, the blue/white and the black/grey ones should be out mid march to beginning of april and the yellow and black to follow after them.
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

SuZuKiTl1000R
    well the dealer here APRIL *crying* but in edm alberta cycle already has em in apparently

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by SuZuKiTl1000R
    well the dealer here APRIL *crying* but in edm alberta cycle already has em in apparently
    not sure i'd believe that considering I was told by 3 different dealers that all of North America's will be arriving same time. my dealer told me early april but i learned from an old timer in the industry that it should be mid march for the blue/white and black/grey.

wiggler
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplekawi
    not sure i'd believe that considering I was told by 3 different dealers that all of North America's will be arriving same time. my dealer told me early april but i learned from an old timer in the industry that it should be mid march for the blue/white and black/grey.
    Do they even make the 7 in black and grey?!

Jason R
    I've heard mid march for the 600 and April for the 750.

Bike
    pedal commuter & gixxer
    I have also been told mid-March for the 600. It will be black with red fading to orange, with the smallest wedge of grey.
    And while I am being particular about the looks of this bike, the same thing irked me in the proto at the bike show as the pic on the Suzuki site: the fairing bolt pattern bears no affinity for the fairing shape or decal. Don't these guys have any gay designers on board?
    Not enough to stop me from buying it, but I may have to buy at least two black anodized fairing bolts to compensate.

wiggler
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAX
    I have also been told mid-March for the 600. It will be black with red fading to orange, with the smallest wedge of grey.
    And while I am being particular about the looks of this bike, the same thing irked me in the proto at the bike show as the pic on the Suzuki site: the fairing bolt pattern bears no affinity for the fairing shape or decal. Don't these guys have any gay designers on board?
    Not enough to stop me from buying it, but I may have to buy at least two black anodized fairing bolts to compensate.

yea im gonna anodize the back passenger pegs black.

Bike
    pedal commuter & gixxer
    Well it's official. Today I put a deposit on my Black/Copper 2004 600 gsxr

Bike
    woot woot!! good on ya!! see you on the road!!