These snowshoes have only been used twice! There are just too big for me. They are better suited for someone between 170 and 250 lbs (including packload).
Mountain Equipment Co-op sells 'em for $340. For sale for $280.(no tax)
These all-terrain backcountry and mountain hiking snowshoes have full-rotation split-claw crampons that grip well in all directions. The Control Wing bindings, made for men’s footwear, keep the heels aligned for directional control.
- ArcTec™ waterproof and maintenance-free decking.
- SureTrac™ all-aspect aluminum crampons.
- Dimensions are 22.9 x 76.2cm (9 x 30in.).
- For loads from 77 to 113kg (170 to 250lb.), depending on snow conditions. Consider weights of user, pack, and winter clothing when sizing snowshoes.
- Fit men’s boots up to size 13.