star Cycle

the only place to buy exhaust.........
    Star Cycle

Ask for Terry...........

2. Remove Advertisements

too bad its not local.

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    none at the moment
    What makes it better than the local dealers ?
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

Call for prices. They are 200-400 bucks cheaper depending on what system even after shipping.
    Don't get me wrong, I am all about supporting your local Dealer.. but Saving 2-400 buck.. I am sorry, but I can't say no to that.

Asian Persuasion Array dragnit02's Avatar
    Home of 2010 Olympics
    Pumpkin Orange
    how are they to deal with?
    So much work & so little time!!

They are Great. Terry is the guy to talk to. He does all the international orders. They will beat any price. Like I said, I am all about supporting my local dealer, but the local shops don't get as good as price on aftermarket stuff because they have to go through a Canadian wholesaler. Just one word of advice, don't buy any riding gear... Local shops are the best for that. You'll get screwed at customs bringing clothing up, but Bike parts are no problem. Most orders take 10-12 buisness days to arrive.

i say if you cant compete you cant play .If the local shops cant meet a particular price that you can get it for ,and i'm sure they couldnt due to taxes etc .I say sorry dude but i have to pay rent like everybody else and i cant afford mine and yours at the same time .PLus our dollar is so high right now.Canadian economy is getting raped over it ,but the world is small enough now ,who cares.I feel for the local guys but if it saves me $400 you lose .%90 of what i buy comes from the US otherwise id be plenty broke.

Id support 5th gear and BK regardless though

XR650R Sumo
    If its that much cheaper, and the problem is the canadian distributors... the small local shops (numbers dwindling) should order from these guys, and make at least a small markup, and get the installation charge. Or is there some reason why they can't.