Girl or Bike ???
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl or Bike ???

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR

Question Girl or Bike ???

GUYS...Which one do you pick the Girl or the Bike???

PS...Can't have both.

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I'm going to say bike... less maintenance and more fun to ride too!
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Canon 1ds3 1d4
    bike, for shizzle

they dont talk back

they dont get jealous when you ride other bikes

and they cost a lot less in the long run :P

The Wet Coast
    1966 CCM
    If you don't get to choose....go with the'll get another girl that isn't so demanding

If you go with the girl that sez you can never have a'll never have a bike

simple eh?
    I’m not crazy, I just need to get off this island. The doctors don’t believe I invented the chocolate éclair. But I did. I’m going to burn them all and drink soup from their skulls! Happy soup! Untie me and I’ll kill you last!

bonafide hedonist Array baboon's ass's Avatar
    vancouver, bc
    06 k6, 08 cbr1000rr
    i had a girl once but she got super jealous with my bike and so we parted ways. she didn't know that i'm a much better boyfriend with a bike. get the bike and the rest will follow.

bike no question ,

you can fix a bike no matter whats wrong with it .it doesnt talk when your trying to fuck with it .You can ride it in the middle of the night and its always ready ,and when you buy new stuff for it it doesnt leave you for someone else to put between thier legs .

besides girls hate it when you try to fill them with gas

Rock bottom here I come Array Dalma's Avatar
    2002 Honda VFR800
    I think you already know the answer but your just looking for some support here. If your married with children stick with the girl until your kids are old enough.

If you pick the girl over the bike you will every day of your life think about this and it will eat you up. You will think that you have scored points by making this choice but in fact she will now know that if she makes a stand you will cave in. She will use this against you.

I've been there got the T-shirt and took this kinda of abuse for 3 years but never again.

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    The Island
    If you find a woman that you will ditch the bike for, either she is the right girl for you or you are riding the wrong bike. Make your decision...

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    My GF loves attention. My motorcycle loves attention.
    Sometimes, Jewell gets a tad annoyed that I spend so much time six months of the year blasting around the province, but she understands how much I love to ride and has always said she'd never stop me.
    Occasionally, I choose to stay home and spend time with her because that's what you do when you're in a relationship — you compromise.
    My GF understands. She told me not even two weeks ago when I was considering selling the bike to buy a house (I have since discovered it would make little difference in my pre-approval limit) that even though she would like to have more attention, and would get it without the bike around, she knew I would be miserable within about a week come riding season.
    I think if a woman makes a demand like that, she's not worth the time. Period. If Jewell had a burning passion for skydiving (which I seem to think is a retarded activity), I wouldn't stand in her way of doing it.
    If you truly love someone, you accept them and what they're about. (Unless it's drug/alcohol abuse.)
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

none, till the boys are older
    what about a girl w/ a bike
    "...than I'll be done and we can dance.."

back on the street Array lowlife's Avatar
    2008 GSXR 750 (race only), 2015 Ninja 1000 (street)
    Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Get The Picture.........
    WMRC #97
    EMRA/CMRA #97

or in french,le steekmon! Array stickman's Avatar
    on top of the mountain
    2001 Triumph TT 600,1998 Kawasaki ZX6
    Life is short and if you find that someone that will give you unconditional love and will always be there for you,grasp it with your whole being!Never let go!
    WMRC # 98

Wear proper gear pls ;) Array R1 GIRL's Avatar
    New Westminster, BC CANADA
    2003 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replica
    Jody - R1 GIRL
    R.I.P. Ethan, Bog, Dan, Cody, Ralston and my angel in the sky, Julia - my friends, all of you will be loved and remembered forever

97 Blade
    They smell nicer.
    Ass, Gas, or Grass. Nobody rides for free.

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    red and black
    Anyone who makes you make that kind of decision isn't thinking about you. Not just about bikes but about almost anything (with the exception of actual harmful/illegal choices).

My wife wanted me to ditch the bike at first, then she finally realized what it meant for me to own such a beast. She still puts the usual front about her disagreement with my bike but I know she doesn't mean it.

Way i figure it, it reduces the severity of my upcoming mid-life crisis.