Zuess Helmet

Thread: Zuess Helmet

2006 FIREBLADE 1000

Zuess Helmet

I was looking at the ZUESS helmet's at the bike show great prices and nice graffics, fit real well and light weight , Does anyone own one and if so how do you like it??

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array Get Fuzzy's Avatar
    Castlegar, B.C.
    2004 Suzuki DL 650 V-strom

I've got the lifttech 508 (modular), needed the flip up chin bar as I wear glasses. Fit is good, a little tight around the cheeks (I have a round face), finish on the helmet has held up fairly well, a few minor scuffs. A really good entry level helmet. They are on ebay for around $65 US + shipping. The only concerns I have is the ventilation or lack of and wind noise ( have to remember to wear my ear plugs) and the shield screws can/do come loose. There have been some comparison tests done and it came out near the tail end mainly because the unpadded chin bar transmitted a lot of force during the test drop. I think the Nolan was the top rated, then the HJC or Lazer. I don't think you can get a flip up any cheaper, but if you're looking for a full face there may be better choices/value out there. Just my $0.0175 US