FS: 1999 Ducati 748MP

Thread: FS: 1999 Ducati 748MP

FS: 1999 Ducati 748MP

I just purchased another summer vehicle and would like to sell my 1999 Ducati 748 Monoposto. The bike is well known to board regulars like Dalton, etc. It has never been crashed, scratched or dropped, it has been maintained perfectly at Ducati dealers.

The bike has 9,500km on it and I just put on a new set of Michelin Sport tires. I just recently had it serviced as per the schedule.

The bike has Arrow carbon pipes on it (full system, not the basic slip-ons) and a Ducati Performance chip to go with it.

I haven't ridden the bike much in the past two years, but I kept it because I love the look and the sound is amazing from the carbon pipes. The bike runs perfectly and has never required any repairs, it is super reliable.

In summary:
    Yellow/White 1999 Ducati 748 MP w/9,500km
    Arrow carbon full pipes (have stock pipes as well)
    Ducati Performance chip (have stock chip as well)
    Brand new Michelin Sport tires
    9.9/10 condition

Please contact me at fkassam@direct.ca for more information and I am open to offers, etc. Pleae be fair with your offers as the bike is truly in perfect condition and I welcome you to contact Dalton, etc. to verify what I wrote above is accurate.

2. Remove Advertisements

Bike is now sold. I am already regretting it

I like my
    k7 gsxr 600
    Damn that was fast. Speaking of...

Next time you regret it, just take a look at what's in your parking space.
    BCSB- Moderator

I think I'm going to look at picking up a cheaper R6 or something for a track bike. Something that is used, maybe 1999 or 2000 and just turn it into a track bike. I hate riding on the street anyways...

I do miss seeing the gorgeous lines of the Duc when I come home, but the new owner said I can take it out when I feel the urge. I'm really happy about who the bike went to, I actually went below my min price just because he was a cool guy and you could tell he'd appreciate the bike.