Pickup my new '03 CBR600RR on Tuesday!

Thread: Pickup my new '03 CBR600RR on Tuesday!

Beer League Racer/Asshole Array SnoDragon's Avatar
    New West

Talking Pickup my new '03 CBR600RR on Tuesday!

Well, after riding for a year on my wife's '02 Kawi Ninja 500R, I took the plunge yesterday and bought a new 600rr in Black! I can't wait to get it! Now, I am thinking that I need frame sliders, but am not very mechanically inclined (willing to try though). I see that lowside.ca has frame sliders for this model of bike. Are they hard to put on?

Also, the seat seems a little hard, are there any aftermarket seat replacements anyone can recommend?

2. Remove Advertisements

2006 FIREBLADE 1000

Frame Sliders

I put a pair of there chromed ones on my 954 they went on like a snap and are quality parts, Not sure with the 600 rr if you have to drill the fairing? the mount point on the 954 was out in the open so it was easy

your girlfriend
    hey congrats snodragon , thats a cool bike you will love it ,,my friend parks his red 600rr in my garage, he has had no complains whatsoever with that machine, hope to see ya on the road someday

Richmond now... not BBY
    600RR Yeeeellllooow
    You will most likely have to drill a hole in the fairing. I have an 03 600RR as well, in yellow with Moriwaki Frame sliders. You will want the kind that bolts straight to the frame or at least somewhere hard. Lowside is a great frameslider. I have a set on my ex gf's F4i. As for the seat, I found it hard at first, but after riding it for a while, I don't seem to notice it much. Maybe try Corbin seats. They should have one for the 600RR out by now~ Grats on your new bike!! Cya on the road... rubber side down

BTW.. you can see my framesliders on my bike in my avatar~
    We rode our bikes together, we laughed together, we cryed together, we even lived together. All our friends said we were a the perfect match. I can tell the world that I know I'm the luckiest person alive because I got to live my dream for 3 years 7 months and 11 days.