indiglo gauges?

is there such thing for bikes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array Krazy_j604's Avatar
    Bike
    turbocharged scooter
    yup there is.... well something like that, they just change the LED to any indiglo color of your choice

www.bluegauges.com
    Last edited by Krazy_j604; 02-22-2004 at 08:23 PM.

BlaznMonkE
    thanks for the link , they look really nice i think am gonna get one for my f4i!

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I had the that same guy do mine a few years ago... top notch work... and fast. I think I was without my gauges less than 2 weeks for sure.. I think it was actually a week and a half. But then I was in the states so customs/boarders could slow things down. Totally recommend him hes good!
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    turbocharged scooter
    okay enough with the gauges.... whos the chick in the avatar?

Bike
    Next summer I'll buy another.
    Quote Originally Posted by PUREVIL
    I had the that same guy do mine a few years ago... top notch work... and fast. I think I was without my gauges less than 2 weeks for sure.. I think it was actually a week and a half. But then I was in the states so customs/boarders could slow things down. Totally recommend him hes good!
    Since it's a service he's providing, not so much a product. Did customs, or the shipping company (FedEX, UPS, etc..) charge you anything (like Brokerage fees and such)?

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie
    Since it's a service he's providing, not so much a product. Did customs, or the shipping company (FedEX, UPS, etc..) charge you anything (like Brokerage fees and such)?
    Hmm no cuz when I had mine done I lived in the states. So I didnt cross any borders. I remember the 50 bucks I paid included return shipping. He also put a lil note that said he thought the crown royal bag was a nice touch. I sent my gauges in a CR bag. LOL

OK OK the avatar girl is an X GF..... I WISH! I honestly dont know who she is. I found this pic on another forum that said she was some girl from Toronto and they wanted to find more pics of her. I think shes hot so I took her.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    turbocharged scooter
    fuck yeah she is hot

mycall
    i think that is Trish Stratus former fitness/ musclemag girl WWE now, she's from TO.

Bike
    Motordirex Suzuki
    You look at the gauges?

Juss jokes...
    Thain
    WMRC #888
    Sponsors

Hater of slower deceitful and backstabbing individuals

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    yeah i looked at the guages. they be coo. i want. gonna have to wait till they make it for the 04's.
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    Bike
    red and black
    Any local shops do this?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by CyBeR_Pinky
    Any local shops do this?
    I'm sure they make them for 04s all he does is remove the stock LED bulbs and replaces them with your combination you want. Really simple.

I believe he said there is some soldering involved, so I didn't want to take the chance and FUCK it up. I'm sure there are some electronic gurus here that could do it.... I've soldered (SP?) many times for RC and regular car stuff but I didn't trust myself with my guages LOL. Plus this guy comes highly recommended and 50 bucks is worth it to me not to have to stress out if I screwed up.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

BlaznMonkE
    just one thing, this guy has no phone number? how can he be trusted.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaznMonkE
    just one thing, this guy has no phone number? how can he be trusted.
    100s of sportbikers can't be wrong.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"