Questions about the universe

Thread: Questions about the universe

none, till the boys are older

Questions about the universe

I got this from another site...

If we can call a male cat a TOM and a female dog a BITCH, What do we call a male dog and a female cat?

Yeah, and why is an asteroid called an asteroid and a hemroid is called a hemroid?

yeah and if 7-11 is open 24-7 why is there locks on the doors

as i went to ST. Ives i meet a man with 7 wives, the 7 wives had 7 sacks, the 7 sacks had 7 cats, the 7 cats had 7 kittens; kittens, cats, sacks and wives how many people are going to St. Ives ??

Why do they call it "Gettin fixed" if it don't work after they're done? (If my dog could spoken, I swear that'd be what he would have said!.... Also, he thinks I'm a sonofabitch now!

How do you love somebody that doesn't believe in love?

why are there directions on shampoo bottles, and what happens if you don't follow them?

Why do bird owners always teach their birds to say, "What are you doing?"
    Do you really think the damn bird cares what the hell I'm doing?

If it's against the law to drink and drive, than why do we need licenses to buy alcohol????

Indeed..and why are there parking lots at every bar.....most of the time really big ones too??

Why do they call it a freeway, when my taxes pay for it !?! And if you park on the parkway, you'll get hit. But you park in the driveway!

if a guy with no arms wears a sleeveless shirt, is it still a muscle shirt???

when a bald guy is washin his face, how does he know where to stop???

if u pull the wings off a fly, does it then become a walk???

Why is there a light in the fridge, but not the freezer?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point
    to their ass when they ask where the bathroom is?

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you,but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If quitters never win, & winners never quit, what fool came up with "Quit while you're ahead"?

What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS

why run when you can walk?

or better yet, why walk when you can RIDE?

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane
    crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?

If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

if a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?

If Americans throw rice at weddings, do the Chinese throw hamburgers?

If tomorrow is going to be twice as cold as it is today, and if today is 0 degrees, how cold will it be tomorrow?

Do we complain rose's have thorns or do we rejoice thorns have roses?

WHen it says "You are here" on a mall directory... HOW DO THEY KNOW????
    "...than I'll be done and we can dance.."

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    answer key??

a cat is associated with female (what's her name??) you call it cat. Dog is usually accosiated with male, (here boy) you call it a dog.

So kids don't make stupid jokes when something serious happens, either apply

For robery's, hopefull they can lock the f*cker in

One person, the narrator. but he was laready there, and back.

If your dog could speak, im sure you'd get tired of it real quick. Wtf do you think a dog would talk about when one of his favourite activities is running to pick a dirty stick that you keep away from him.

Love is blind, you don't need to be loved back.

There's a slight chance you might miss a spot.

People with bird's get talking one's cause for companionship, it's hard to carry on a fake convo when the bird keeps saying F*ck off!

We need licenses to sell alcohol, you only need ID to buy

For designated drivers, and to provide a place to get it on, nobody wants to see that in the bar.

nothing's for the other stuff...well i dunno

pecks and back..course not much workouts for dude's with no arms...but that's not the point

your face and hands are the same size, put ur hand up to ur face and check....bam! i just hit ur face, dont u feel stupid. What were we talking about??

I call it dead

Freeze a light bulb and stick it in a socket, you'll find out quick (not responsible for anyone gettin hurt doing that)

the songs to chear up all the people with crappy jobs, lotsa people are talking about jimmy's crappy job.

would you help someone pointing at their ass??

They did an episode of why he's trying to catch the road runner. Road runner is a rare delicacy that will put any gormet food to shame.

When's the last time you digged through you're alphabets to make words??? Here's a pen and a piece of paper...have fun without getting ur hands dirty.

Maybe you should brush your teeth once and a while and he won't mind ur breathe.

Over time the element gets weaker, so u need to crank up the's future proof.

ya got me there

depends if they shave down south or not

k i gotta go.. somone else wanna finish?
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?