The Italian man who went to Malta

Thread: The Italian man who went to Malta

The Italian man who went to Malta

Make sure you are playing this mp3 file simultaneously while reading this:

One day I gonna to Malta to a big hotel, in the morning I go down to eat a breakfast. I tell the waitress that I want two pieces of toast .she brings me only one piece. I tell her "I wanna two pieces". She say "Go to the toilet". I say "you don't understand, I wanna two pieces on
    my plate". She say to me: "you better not piss on the plate, you
    sonnawabitch". I do not even know this lady and she call me a sonnawabitch!!

Later I go to eat at a bigger restaurant. The waiter brings
    me a Spoon and a knief but no fork. I tell her "I wanna a fock." and she tella me ,"everyone wanna fuck." I tella her, " you don't understand me...I wanna fork on the table." She say, "You better not fuck on the table you sonnawabitch."

So I go back to my room in my hotel and there is no sheets on the bed. I call the manager and tell him "I wanna a sheet." he tell me to go the toilet. I say "you don't understand I wanna a sheet on my bed." He say, "You better not shit on the bed, you sonnawabitch."

I go to the Check out and the man at the desk said,"Peace on you." and I say," Piss on you too, you sonnawabicth." I gonna back to Italy!

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR

Vicious Little Tree Rat Array squirly's Avatar
    Sheet! That was so funny, I almost took a piece!

Good Luck and Godspeed!

el tano

Italian in Malta

ahahaaa It lik it. Bravo

White Rock
    yes please
    hee hee everyone wanna fock, you sonnamabitch!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean