Thread: polish

its been 8 years since i've owned a bike, so I'm a little out of the loop. Jusk asking for opinions on polishing my 02 f4i? any particular brand?
    thanks, K.

2. Remove Advertisements

Richmond now... not BBY
    600RR Yeeeellllooow
    go to Richmond Motorsports, or Burnaby Kawi or anyother bike shop around town and you should be able to find those spray and polish waxes for bikes... They're not bad~
    We rode our bikes together, we laughed together, we cryed together, we even lived together. All our friends said we were a the perfect match. I can tell the world that I know I'm the luckiest person alive because I got to live my dream for 3 years 7 months and 11 days.

Registered User Array GhostFlame_zx7r's Avatar
    Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda 954RR; 2011 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    ok kevin, i am gonna be a tad particular here,,,,,,, a polish has an abrasive in it, to "polish" out small scratches or marks,,,,,,, what you need is a WAX, I use a pure carnauba wax product, there is also polishes, and a cut polish in the brand i use,,,,, the one i have is made by Mequiars, not bad, but any pure carnauba wax product should do a good job,,,, just some are more difficult to rub off when dried, i have found depending on the brand, but they all buff up to a good shine , happy waxing