first ride in vancouver

Thread: first ride in vancouver

first ride in vancouver

Today I had a business appointment in Richmond, and with this weather I could not pass the opportunity to ride over (I live in Nanaimo).

This was my first time on a bike in a city bigger than Victoria. It was pretty easy going all and all. I have to say taking the tunnel from Delta was wicked. I thought it was neat in a car, but on the bike it was pretty cool.

I know... nothing special to the locals, but for me it was neat.

I saw about 6 riders through the day. All waved... most likely some people from this board.

I stopped at the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal at about 3:30pm and while I was eating I could hear a few guys tearing up the road to whistler behind me.

I was tempted to abandon my ferry plans and join in the fun.

Alas, there is a full summer ahead.... and more trips over to the mainland.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array GhostFlame_zx7r's Avatar
    Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda 954RR; 2011 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    glad you enjoyed your day over here,,,,, yep that ride to whistler and squamish is good, look for posts about rides going on,,, and come join in the fun

'07 BMW K1200R
    Glad you enjoyed our little corner of the world. You have to come over for some of the rides to the Interior this summer, especially "The Loop".
    What was it all about?

tiz Red.
    sounds like you had a good trip.
    BCSB- Moderator

beside Dizzy
    Big fat 1400cc pig XR650Rtard
    Me likes the tunnel at warp factor nine as well,best time to do it is at 2 in the morning,no cars and you can really get on the gas

hey mess... just to let you know, that badgerbadgerbadger site has just ruined my day!!

i am going to end up looking at this stuff on and off all afternoon i know it.

funny stuff, but distracting as hell!