routes for road test in abby

Thread: routes for road test in abby

93 zx7

routes for road test in abby

im posting on behalf of my wife. she takes her road test in abbotsford in 2 weeks and she want to know if anyone has takin the test recently or in the past, and what route did they go on. we all know there are a few routes that they use but if a few people post up there routes then she could have a good idea. p.s. we know women don't like to fail expecially when i passed my test first time in langley a month ago. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    want to trade 93 zx7 for newer gsxr 750.

2. Remove Advertisements

Mr. Sophisticata Array toomuchgsxr's Avatar
    05 Gixx 1000
    Im not from Langley, so Im not sure of the name of the street they took me on. However the trickiest part of the test was....

they with take you into a residential area (the only one I went into) and there is a school zone then it is followed immediatley by a playground zone so watch out for that. And after the playground zone you come to a T section which you will be turning left, as soon as you turn there is another school zone so watch out for that as well.

This all happened within a KM of each other! the rest of the test is a breeze.
    Team Troll - Triple T

Registered User Array vfrlowney's Avatar
    come see me next door steve (murrys) just did mine last week