The Big game hunter

Thread: The Big game hunter

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)

The Big game hunter

(The Big Game Hunter)] > > > >The big game hunter walked in the bar and bragged >to everyone about his > >hunting skills. The man was undoubtedly a good >shot and no one could dispute > >that. But then he said that they could blindfold >him and he would recognize any > >animal's skin from its feel, and if he could >locate the bullet hole he would even > >tell them what calibre the bullet was that killed >the animal. The hunter said that > >he was willing to prove it if they would put up >the drinks, and so the bet was on. > >They blindfolded him carefully and took him to his >first animal skin. After > >feeling it for a few moments, he announced "Bear." > >Then he felt the bullet hole and declared, "Shot >with a .308 rifle." He was right. > >They brought him another skin, one that someone >had in their car trunk. > >He took a bit longer this time and then said, >"Elk, Shot with a 7mm Mag rifle. > >He was right again. > >Through the night, he proved his skills again and >again, every time against a > >round of drinks. Finally he staggered home, drunk >out of his mind,and went to > >sleep. The next morning he got up and saw in the >mirror that he had one hell of > >a shiner. He said to his wife, "I know I was drunk >last night, but not drunk > >enough to get in a fight and not remember it. >Where did I get this blackeye?" > >His wife angrily replied, "I gave it to you. You >got into bed and put your hand > >down my panties. Then you fiddled around a bit and >loudly announced, "Skunk, > >killed with an axe." >

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

Permanently Out to Lunch Array Sehner's Avatar
    2000 Yamaha R6
    "That's not a knife, this is a knife!"
    "That's not a knife, that's a spoon."
    "Oh so I see you've played knifey spoonies before."

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR
    Skunk Eh?

That is nasty!!!