Can anyone shed some light on the requirements/fees to race at Pacific Raceways. I can scroll through all the documentation on the site, but it's not all that clear to me. I am a novice and was thinking about going down on the 3rd/4th of April.
What in terms of documentation is req'd (ie wmrc race license, bcdl, carecard, etc.)
What of the follow is req'd to be payed to race there for 1 weekend? There seems to be a lot of fees.
Fee Schedule for 2004:
Note: All classes include practice!
- Annual license and membership $75
- Annual WMRRA membership only $20
- Race license only $55
- Single-event license $20
- Gate fee is $8 per day at all WMRRA tracks.
- Money classes are $100 each.
- First Trophy class after a Money class is $85. Each consecutive Trophy class is then $40.
- First Trophy class without a Money class entry is $95. Second Trophy class is $75. Each consecutive Trophy class is then $40.
- First Novice heat $75, Second Novice heat $40 (on same weekend)
- Non-scored classes are $55. A Non-scored class participant may not compete in more than 1 class without special permission from the Race Director.
- Season gate pass $75 (Pacific Raceway only)
- Transponder Rental $30.00
- Registration processing fee $50
- Non-member processing fee $5
- Mid-season race number changes $50
- Practice - Whole day - $60
- Practice - Half day - $40
- New Racer Clinic $150 (Includes membership, not license)
- Taste of Racing $20.00
- T-Shirts Adult Men's $18.00
- Shirts Adult Women's $20.00
- T-Shirts Children $10.00
- Sticker (Big) $2.00
- Sticker (Small) $1.00
- Numbers $1.00
- Batteries $5.00
- Antenna Balls $3.00
I appreciate the insight from anyone who has been there before.