Where are all the bikes????
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the bikes????

Knoxville

Where are all the bikes????

Hey all. I live in Steveston, I ride to work in S. Van occasionaly. I ride around on fair weather days when ever I can. I am finding that there arn't very many bikes on the road. Am I riding in the wrong places or is there fewer bikes on the road now????

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

CBR600F2
    ive actually noticed that there are more bikes.... maybe this is a resuly of good old perception since ive gotten a bike ive just noticed all of them now. who knows. go to robson & thurlow.. hehe.. just joking, dont bash on me. =)

Danger
    actually i've noticed bikes more than i used to....

but mind you i work downtown on robson and bute so there are a mass amount of them down there. But on my commute home they seem to be a few riding around.

Bike
    i need a new bike.
    Originally posted by CBR600F2
    ive actually noticed that there are more bikes.... maybe this is a resuly of good old perception since ive gotten a bike ive just noticed all of them now. who knows. go to robson & thurlow.. hehe.. just joking, dont bash on me. =)

if you wanna find rob, ride down davie st.

CBR600F2
    Originally posted by bl1tz

if you wanna find rob, ride down davie st.
    if u wanan find blitz, she's always with her boyfriend at starbuck on robson & thurlow.

Knoxville
    Whats with the Starbucks jokes, Is that not a place that i would want to stop if I was down there this summer???????

These are things that I NEED!!!! to know

Thanks

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    Bike
    bah
    Starbux is ok to stop in and look at some different bikes and maybe talk shit for 1/2 an hours. but goin' down there to socialize and going more than once a week...it's looked down upon i guess. I like the hot chocolate after a Stanley Park burn at night. Plus Red Robin is upstairs...

Danger
    Red robins is weak, Earl's is better. (Its a brother-restaurant to Joey's) We have the most beautiful women working compared to all the other places on robson. Well maybe Cactus and Milestones has some, but we're better. Honestly....

Just don't come in when i work, i hate it when we get smoked.

'04 R1 - You are mine! Array FloMan's Avatar
    Bike
    Yes please! Oh! That wasn't a question?
    Among all my friends there are two classifications for riders around here: Real riders and Coffee riders.

It's not necessarlly 100% true... There are some ppl who have these really spiffy bikes and the full leather gear and shit but all they do is sit at starbucks ..They are called starbucks posers or coffee riders...You don't wanna be seen with them more then once a week or so...lol...or ppl will start thinking you are a coffee rider and nobody is gonna wanna ride with you ...

But as said above..we all stop there occasionally...
    If you wanna see who's who....check out their chicken strips...that says it all!

On the other hand...i've heard stories about ppl getting their chicken strips removed with sand ppr...

Dafnip
    Originally posted by FloMan
    On the other hand...i've heard stories about ppl getting their chicken strips removed with sand ppr...
    LOL, OMG. I gotta try that.

Bike
    Nothing Right Now
    Originally posted by Danger
    Red robins is weak, Earl's is better. (Its a brother-restaurant to Joey's) We have the most beautiful women working compared to all the other places on robson. Well maybe Cactus and Milestones has some, but we're better. Honestly....

Just don't come in when i work, i hate it when we get smoked.
    Care to share some of the hotties with me ??
    You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles!

Danger
    get a job there, or come in and see for yourself...

if you really want to see them at their best/worst come in on a friday or saturday, or better yet wait till we have both front and back patios open (right now we only have the back).

The hostesses get all nice and pretty, and well the server pretty much wear black shirt with black skirt/pants. Unless she's COCKwaitressing, then she'll look very nice.

I'll give you a couple names to watch out for though... Andrea, Megan, Morgan (although she's jailbait),Fani, Tammy, Karen, Tanya, and Paula just to name a few.

ALthough you heard none of this from me.

donnymac

Re: Where are all the bikes????

Originally posted by Knoxville
    Hey all. I live in Steveston, I ride to work in S. Van occasionaly. I ride around on fair weather days when ever I can. I am finding that there arn't very many bikes on the road. Am I riding in the wrong places or is there fewer bikes on the road now????
    Hopefully I'll see ya on the duffy lake or even better the Fraser canyon

hey duc
    my standard of hot chick is pretty high..
    i heard nothing about Andrea, Megan, Morgan, Fani, Tammy, Karen, Tanya, and Paula.
    and i will not go check it out...
    and i will not post up message about my thought.
    u will see nothing and hear nothing from me.

bcsportbike goon Array Gujustud's Avatar
    Bike
    none

Re: Where are all the bikes????

Originally posted by Knoxville
    Sup! where abouts in Steveston do you live? I'm around 2rd/Steveston (711) we should go for a ride...