Time is running out. Who will be racing at Mission this Year?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time is running out. Who will be racing at Mission this Year?

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Bike
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....

What Classes? What bike? What race numbers ? Have you lined up some volunteers to bring with you this year? How do you plan to help the Club on event days?

I'll be Rat Racing a Virago 750. With any luck I'll also have my RD 350 back together and be running it in F2. My WMRC race number is 19

I will be helping out at Tech in the mornings (gear tech usualy) then run Crash Truck when I'm not out there crashing (racing) myself.

Only a month left before the first T&T. Lets get going guys & girls.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    The Mighty One
    Novice, WMRC #809 on the Ghetto Fabulous GSX-R750. I'm really poor this year so I'll be coming out and corner working for a lot of the practice dates and I'd like to do all the races possible. I really enjoy corner working so I'll be doing that as much as I can. My goal is to graduate from novice this year.

Chops
    I was thinking about racing this year, I heard it's lots of fun....

Bike
    Yamaha M1
    Hmmm i want to get into racing too, but cant really afford it rite now.So just wondering wat the corner work is all about and how to get into it and find out more bout the race.Any1 here to show the path.
    “When it's difficult like this, the taste (of winning) is better.”

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    Raj, cornerworking is a blast, nothing required, just show at the track at 7am and ask anyone where to go for corner working...

You will be treated like a God, free food etc...instructions will be provided, and you get the best seat in the house

WMRC #32,
    Sportsman, 600SS, 600open
    2001 ZX6R
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk
    Hmmm i want to get into racing too, but cant really afford it rite now.So just wondering wat the corner work is all about and how to get into it and find out more bout the race.Any1 here to show the path.
    It's easy, you just stand on the corner and wait for guys named "john" to come pick you up. The only catch is that you have to give Debbie (jetshoes) 80% of the money you make.

As far as the racing...if my circumstances don't change (I don't move away or get a job causing schedule conflicts) I will be Rat Racing a 1981 GS400S along side Stephan...or should I say, way behind Stephan. If I find a full-time job, I'll get myself another (real) racebike, and do the TnTs...and possibly race.

Oh yeah, my number will still be #757 I think...although I haven't heard back from Jerry just yet.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Bike
    2000 R6 RaceBike..
    Oh man i can't wait...we gotz a lot of new goodies this year to play with ( thanks to sponsers below)
    600 supersport and any other class they will allow me to run
    Yamaha R6 of course
    Bringing my usual crew plus a few more tag alongs this year to work corners
    and as for me, I'm usually one of the guys driving one of the hay bale trucks.
    Life is like a beautiful woman, you just thinks its a bitch cuz it wont give you any.

Bike
    2005 GSX-R600 - Orca Bay Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    Raj, cornerworking is a blast, nothing required, just show at the track at 7am and ask anyone where to go for corner working...

You will be treated like a God, free food etc...instructions will be provided, and you get the best seat in the house
    EXACTLY!!!!!

Bike
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f
    Well it looks like I will be racing this year, and helping the club at sign up. I will be #12 pro, on an R6 in Mspeed colors. I would like to try this ratbike class.....wish I didn't sell my vmax haha.

Sponsors:

Mspeedperformance
    Hallmark A/C
    RSL
    Nova Kool

Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    i have acx 500 honda, its somehting between a 79-81 i thnk needs a coil and some assembly from what im told, you could have it free heh
    no

Bike
    Notta
    #855 in Novice. My R6 isn't completly ready yet but it will be. I fully plan on hitting every event this year to gain as much experience as possible. Who knows what will happen, but my goal is to become experienced (and fast) enough to graduate to Sportsmen.

Last year I corner worked 2 races and set-up & tore down the haybails 4 times. That includes ditching the old, wet, stinky rotten bails at the end of the season. (Funny how even the wet ones can still catch fire on a hot exhuast!) I will likely do the same this year.
    "It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long" - THE NOTORIOUS CHERRY BOMBS

Chancellor of Horsepower Array
    Bike
    I'll be out there -- #9 in pro on a gixxer 6.

Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    whats your name anyway hp, ill come say hi
    no

AccelerationTechnician Array ZX9'er's Avatar
    Bike
    1 for track & 1 for street
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops
    I was thinking about racing this year, I heard it's lots of fun....
    I agree 110%
    ALWAYS RIDE HARD...BUT RIDE SMART

WMRC #104
    Sponsor:
    Burnaby Kawasaki

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    John Parker ? when the heck did you get back from that luxury ship gig ?

Absolutely thrilled to know I will see you on the Track!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumby
    Well it looks like I will be racing this year, and helping the club at sign up. I will be #12 pro, on an R6 in Mspeed colors. I would like to try this ratbike class.....wish I didn't sell my vmax haha.

Sponsors:

Mspeedperformance
    Hallmark A/C
    RSL
    Nova Kool
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur