Just saw these online...they're the new Motorhead boots from Icon. Just wondering what you guys and gals think of them.
Here were the features listed for them on www.motorycyclesuperstore.com:
• Protection and comfort combined into a cutting-edge street riding boot.
• Motorhead boots start with a 2mm leather upper and add internal protection plates to support your ankles
• TPU armor and reinforced toe box also give extra protection whether you're riding or on the job
• Goodyear welt outsole stands up to years of abuse
• Comfort doesn't take a backseat to protection with features like a padded over-tongue and contoured liner
• Positive lock buckle system keeps the boots snug on your feet
• Advanced features include rubber shifter interface nubs that not only protect the top of the boot but provide an enhanced feel
I think they look pretty cool.