New Can!!

Thread: New Can!!

New Can!!

Hey guys, im wondering if anyone has had the same problem as i am having right now. i have a 89 GSXR 750, with a Yosh full exhast, the can is getting pretty warn out and leaking a little bit and just old. im trying to find a replacement for it but shops can only get as far back as 96, thats what their telling me. so im wondering if anyone knows how or where you can get older ones thats are in pretty good shape or if any of the newer cans will fit. the header is a 2" so im thinking anything 2" could fit, maybe just with a bit of custum hanger work. but im not sure.

thanks Jon

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array Naked_Is_Better's Avatar
    1981 XS650
    I say get a coffee can and drill a two inch hole in her and weld it on, fill it with insulation and giver! either way we'll never hear the TL when we ride together with that thing around... seriously though... take the can off (if you can) and take it to a machine shop or something, see if they can fix it up for cheap. then just buy earplugs and ride hard man.

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    I would check with another shop then b/c they should be able to find a replacement for you.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

your girlfriend
    man i'm buyin an extra akro carbon fiber pipe, just in case the discontinue mine