BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Holy Motherfucker, Them Badboys Is FAST!

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  gixxstar 
G
#1 ·
G
#5 ·
good to see the kawi kick ass on all the tests,dyno sheets etc ,,but the race version aint doing so shit hot,,lots of testing i guess left to do .Finished around 7 and 8th at phillip island twice .The cbr looks the slowest in these street tests ,but is klicking ass n the tracks,,hmm go figure .
my blood is stil greeen though regardless

#6 ·
borderline said:
good to see the kawi kick ass on all the tests,dyno sheets etc ,,but the race version aint doing so shit hot,,lots of testing i guess left to do .Finished around 7 and 8th at phillip island twice .The cbr looks the slowest in these street tests ,but is klicking ass n the tracks,,hmm go figure .
my blood is stil greeen though regardless
kawi can make a kickass motor, i'll give them that, but they need more refinement in the rest of the bike. It's a waste of all that power if you can't utilise it on the track, right? ;)

and my blood is definately RED :D

#16 ·
SILVER_6R said:
i try to confirm the kawis numbers....

ya right...i havent got full throttle in first yet....but damn she is fukin fast...and im loving it!!
Why not! Get'er up there!!! How's the handling on that bike and the throttle delivery? Does the bike just shoot up in the sky on a roll on or is the power delivery more smooth and controllable?

I don't have this bike but damn I jealous of you :thumbup

#20 ·
i believe one of the reason why honda is doing pretty good early on in the season is because the 1000rr is a easy bike to ride for the pilot and that was one of honda's main goal with the 1000rr. they also have team ten kate helping out with some HRC support and with a world supersport champion on board.... but i have to admit chris vermuleun is a awesome rider!

#21 ·
crazycharlie909 said:
Those guys should get a real rider for the R1, my buddy has a new one and i can almost guarantee its faster than that. The bike is only as good as its pilot!
hmm, are you suggesting that your buddy can run a sub 10 second time on his R1? :rolleyes

sorry, but unless your buddy is a pro racer or pro drag racer, i think the editors of sport rider are doing fine.

#22 ·
no..the bike has really smooth power delivery, she comes up very gently on a moderate roll on, as expected. sky grabber on a really agressive roll on. handles like my ZX6-RR...no lie.

this is my first 1000cc, so im taking it a bit easy. once the power has been given, and the suspension settles...50km---to 250km is fukin crazy fast. the front end gets a little light but nothing major.

im loving it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.