whats with the black
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: whats with the black

  1. #1
    MEGABABE
    Guest

    whats with the black

    i hate this new gray and black setting,
    its hard to read, and it reminds u of some funeral related website,
    hey its summer time, little bit of color is good,
    specially when ure all excited to go for a ride,

    plus dont u guys know black is bad luck???

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Suburbia
    Bike
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGABABE
    i hate this new gray and black setting,
    its hard to read, and it reminds u of some funeral related website,
    hey its summer time, little bit of color is good,
    specially when ure all excited to go for a ride,

    plus dont u guys know black is bad luck???
    Black is only bad luck if you're superstitous. I'm not going to go waste my time worrying about retarded things like black being bad luck.

    Last funeral I went to had all sorts of flower arrangements, and colour. I associate flowers and pretty colours with dead people.

    Why is your photo black and white? Hey a bit of colour is good right?

    If you hate it so much, try scrolling all the way down the page, and look at the drop down box in the bottom left hand corner. You can change the colour settings there. The R6 Jono scheme is pretty feminan. Unless pink is also bad luck? What about Blue, what kind of luck is blue?

    Jim.

  4. #3
    FAROH
    Guest
    just dont use r6juno setting it turns you gay

  5. #4
    370HSSV-O773H Array arcrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Kamloops B.C.
    Bike
    A black one
    I`ve never noticed the R6 Jono setting before.Thats Hilarious.Jonny you`re famous!!!!!!!!!
    Babe you painted a ZX6R Pink!!!!Thats the worst luck of all.Think about it,how many girls wore Pink to their Graduation night and did`nt get lucky.If they wore nothing at all their chances would have gone waaaaaaaaaaaay up.
    Hug a two stroke....you`ll never go back to trees.

  6. #5
    Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fraser Valley
    Bike
    ...
    Ow, my eyes! Bad Jono setting! Bad!!
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

  7. #6
    casa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim
    Black is only bad luck if you're superstitous. I'm not going to go waste my time worrying about retarded things like black being bad luck.

    Last funeral I went to had all sorts of flower arrangements, and colour. I associate flowers and pretty colours with dead people.

    Why is your photo black and white? Hey a bit of colour is good right?

    If you hate it so much, try scrolling all the way down the page, and look at the drop down box in the bottom left hand corner. You can change the colour settings there. The R6 Jono scheme is pretty feminan. Unless pink is also bad luck? What about Blue, what kind of luck is blue?

    Jim.
    LOL

    drink up big boy your gettin bitter cuz your sobering up.

  8. #7
    Stupid bastard Array Hu99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Y-Town
    Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim
    Black is only bad luck if you're superstitous. I'm not going to go waste my time worrying about retarded things like black being bad luck.

    Last funeral I went to had all sorts of flower arrangements, and colour. I associate flowers and pretty colours with dead people.

    Why is your photo black and white? Hey a bit of colour is good right?

    If you hate it so much, try scrolling all the way down the page, and look at the drop down box in the bottom left hand corner. You can change the colour settings there. The R6 Jono scheme is pretty feminan. Unless pink is also bad luck? What about Blue, what kind of luck is blue?

    Jim.
    Quit being such an ornery bastard, Jim. I agree, the new design sucks. Now how about letting people express their opinions instead of browbeating them to agree with you.
    What was it all about?

  9. #8
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Suburbia
    Bike
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu99
    Quit being such an ornery bastard, Jim. I agree, the new design sucks. Now how about letting people express their opinions instead of browbeating them to agree with you.
    I'm not asking anyone to agree with me.. I was expressing myself.

    Jim.

  10. #9
    casa
    Guest
    jim im pretty sure i know the answer to evil E's riddle, but for good measure why dont you tell us who it is

  11. #10
    Administrator Array adamantium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    de_inferno
    Bike
    I wish.
    Next scheme, Hu99
    BCSB- Administrator

  12. #11
    Dafnip
    Guest
    I want my own scheme too....

  13. #12
    MEGABABE
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim
    Black is only bad luck if you're superstitous. I'm not going to go waste my time worrying about retarded things like black being bad luck.

    Last funeral I went to had all sorts of flower arrangements, and colour. I associate flowers and pretty colours with dead people.

    Why is your photo black and white? Hey a bit of colour is good right?

    If you hate it so much, try scrolling all the way down the page, and look at the drop down box in the bottom left hand corner. You can change the colour settings there. The R6 Jono scheme is pretty feminan. Unless pink is also bad luck? What about Blue, what kind of luck is blue?

    Jim.
    so balck is good luck, but it still make the eyes tired,

    plus my photo is not black and white, its pink and green,

    i also tried both the blue and the pink setting, too dark, hard to read,
    Last edited by MEGABABE; 03-30-2004 at 04:38 PM.

  14. #13
    Crabalocker
    Guest
    How about a Foggy Petronas color scheme?
    Or a Rizla Suzuki color scheme?
    Or a naked ladies scheme?

  15. #14
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Suburbia
    Bike
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGABABE
    so balck is good luck, but it still make the eyes tired,

    plus my photo is not black and white, its pink and green,

    i also tried both the blue and the pink setting, too dark, hard to read,
    Your photo was black and white when you posted this thread

    Maybe Adam will make a new bright scheme..

    Jim.

  16. #15
    Moderator Array Harps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Gastown
    Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafnip
    I want my own scheme too....
    Daf, you can have this one:
    (no one else wants it)

    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •