BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Hi, I'm a new rider

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  1EnDuP 
G
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

This is my first season riding, just wanted to introduce myself cause I'll probably be here lots asking questions (or just lurking).

Got my learners last summer but never got around to taking lessons till it was too late. Registered with Action, and I finished the course early March, passed my road test, and now I'm on my way.

Found the bike Diesel Rocket was selling on Buy and Sell and picked it up. (He's a good guy).

I'll probably be looking for some patient people to ride with as soon as I pick up some more gear, so if you're in the Burnaby area, give me a shout.

Here's to the first of many seasons riding
:cheers

-Tim

#4 ·
Congrats on your new ride, and :flip welcome :flip

This habit/hobby may be expensive, but it is worth EVERY PENNY!!!

#15 ·
:flip :flip :flipwelcom:flip :flip
You'd better take care of that bike... cus its one sweet machine and had been babied by diesel... only got to ride with him a couple times until you took his baby from him... :mad:mad :evil
BUT now its your turn so come out and RIDE! :spinsmile
see you around...

G
#21 ·
mistake said:
:flip :flip :flipwelcom:flip :flip
You'd better take care of that bike... cus its one sweet machine and had been babied by diesel... only got to ride with him a couple times until you took his baby from him... :mad:mad :evil
BUT now its your turn so come out and RIDE! :spinsmile
see you around...
No Worries, I'll be babying this bike as well =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.