no class 6..

Thread: no class 6..

illegal

no class 6..

I put a post earlier on riding without a full class 6

I have been riding casually for a 1 year and a half on my learners which is gonna expire soon. I passed my MST but ICBC wont put it on my record because I owe thousands of old car fines/tickets and dont have the money to pay their asses.

If I get caught riding from a random cop check with only a learners at night what can happen?

what if I have a passenger?

does anybody know exactly what cops do?
    impound?
    a ticket?
    park my bike and walk home?

I heard a few stories of buddies that have ridden with their learners at night and they said they either got a ticket or the cop just let them go...

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

BladeRunner
    Sorry to be a prick illegal, but sounds like you shouldn't be riding at night if you don't have your Class6 and you certainly shouldn't be taking a passenger. If you get caught you face a pretty serious fine for driving without a license (up to $1000).

And how are you insuring this bike of yours if you owe ICBC a ton of cash? Sounds like you're putting a lot of people at risk.

Riding with a license and having actual insurance are two things most people around here are pretty adamant about.

Ride safe if you do go out there, and I hope you can run fast if you get in an accident.

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    One of the guys who works for us didn't have his class 5, he moved here from Sask. let his Sask licence expire and never bothered getting a BC licence, said it was to big of a pain to take the driven test. He got his friend to insure his vehicle and drove without a licence, he got in an accident and insurance was voided, not sure if it was for no licence or having someone else insure his vehicle. He now has a garnashee of $14,000, they take 30% of his cheque every payday.

If you want to drive without a licence its up to you just keep in mind of of the possible penalties you might have to pay if something bad happens.

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Bike
    Naked SV
    The BEST possible scenario (disregarding a warning because they are extremely rare when dealing with new drivers/riders) would still involve a fine, so why risk it?

I was in a similar situation, I has some experience before getting my learners, and one time I was caught speeding at night. The cop gave me a fine for breaking the restriction on my learners, but it could have been a lot worse.

Why put yourself through the extra anxiety? Get your full license and then be free.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Email