where to buy exhausts locally??

Thread: where to buy exhausts locally??

where to buy exhausts locally??

i have an '03 cbr600rr and want it to be louder as it is tooo quiet. Any suggestions on where/what to get locally at a good price?

2. Remove Advertisements

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    gotta shop around. I believe that slip-on for your bike will be roughly around $1500 b/c it's an undertail. Check around and see what different dealers can do for you. Check online as well, both in the US and Canadian sites
    Last edited by racerboy88; 04-16-2004 at 12:31 AM.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Did the slip ons go up in price? $1500 is what full systems cost last year. I suspect that unless you want something with an exotic sounding name that charges extra for the prestige you can get into a slip on for about 700 to 800.

Do some ebay'ing and you can probably turn up a slip on for only a few hun'.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Beer League Racer/Asshole Array SnoDragon's Avatar
    New West
    slip ons for the 600rr will run anywhere from $500 on up. Two Brothers makes a very nice slip on dual can, and I am really in love with the Micron dual outflow which is the same shape as the stock can, but two outlets to make it look like a 1000rr. Sounds great too. You can get sound bites and pics of that can on other 600rrs on www.600rr.net

2005 CBR 600RR
    There's a lot of pipes on blowout sales right now, PM and i'll try to find one