fs 98 cbr 900 custom project

Thread: fs 98 cbr 900 custom project

fs 98 cbr 900 custom project

98 cbr **clean title no decs of any kind **

Custom paint on the frame ,wheels ,swingarm ,forks,even the engine has been painted(spare motor also avail) .Cool underseat arrow carbon exhuast cans,custom subframe,"crea" tail section ,new dunlop 204's all around.2000 kms. very fresh carbs with airbox.Lots of stock parts included.clip-ons ,rear sets ,tank,etc.95% complete

I can also get trick bits like diff forks ,brembo brake set up etc .your call .

needs finishing .needs cdi ,gauge,headlight ,bodywork ,,unless you plan to streetfighter it (id recomend to show off the paint ) very minor things.** i can finish it for a very reasonable fee if you buy the bike at a good price**

please dont waste my time saying you want it, or can you see it and your not serious ,and just a tire kicker ,,i have no more patience for that.thankx.
    $5500 OBO
    i will post pics later today
    Last edited by FAROH; 04-13-2004 at 09:40 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

it looks beter than the pics ,but you get the idea ,its a unfinished project .If you know what your looking at its simple to see it finsihed .you can go with a diff tail,like maybe a 04 gixxer thou,600rr (my choice)or 954 whatever ,,,skys the limit ,i can help with that as well .and get you decent repairable parts for cheap