PS2 , Xbox. what's better?

Thread: PS2 , Xbox. what's better?

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)

PS2 , Xbox. what's better?

as per title.

i'm thinking of procurring either of the above....that is unless someone provides valid persuasion to hold out for something else. (n-e-ting new coming out?)

and what would my Ps1 and N64 be worth now? *good cond.*

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

A ---> B
    search, man, search

there was a good poll on this about 6 - 8 months ago

long and short:

ps2 - more games (some argue better games)
    xbox - kicks ass

i have an xbox (got it for xmas) and love it, love the control, the games, the setup, the graphics, everything, i'm too cheap to buy many games though because I don't have a lot of time to spend playing the damn thing
    Bike's sold - still have some gear left!

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Hardware wise.... Xbox is better. I know people that have modded theirs with big HDs and chips or whatever to play burned games etc. Its also got better graphics hardware.

But for me PS2 has better games and I didn't like the Xbox controller as well. Most of the online game play is free.... final fantasy 11 is the only game that I know of that costs money to play online.

I have a PS2 and I'm happy with it.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Worst. Passenger. Ever. Array ace`'s Avatar
    ps1 is worth nearly nil.

most of the game devs support more than one platform so look at what platform specific titles you're interested in. like you cant get gran turismo on a non sony platform. if you want the next grand theft auto the fastest you'll want to pick up a ps2 etc. if you have no idea what you are interested in then you probably shouldnt rush out and pick up a console. for me picking consoles is pretty easy because there are games i *have* to have that are only on specific platforms

I'll Trade you my PS2, 10 games, 2 controllers, network adapter, and DVD remote for one of your paintball guns.

PM me if interested

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR
    X-box is better.
    Tmustang you are clear for take off