1989 Camaro for sale

Thread: 1989 Camaro for sale

Unhappy 1989 Camaro for sale

well, i've been doing some budgeting, and it's time to move up in the world, so the ol' 'maro is going up for sale.:

-1989 Camaro RS originally a 305 car, swapped to 350.
    -custom white with blue metallic flake show paint (little over a 1 yr old, $6000 job)
    -17" eagle 203 polished rims (all straight and polished)
    -99% falken ziex 255/40 rubber all around. (only about 2000km on them - cost $1400)
    -red interior
    -3" flowmaster cat back y-pipe w/ flowmaster muffler
    -custom dual 3" chrome tips
    -new 3.42 posi disc rear (swapped from stock 2.73 drum rear, and is a 4th gen rear end)
    -new 4spd (700r4) trans w/ polyurethane bushings
    -3 1/2" fiberglass cowl hood
    -2 12" MTX 6000 subs in custom built dual chamber box in drop down t-roof storage area. (box built by visions...cost $800...)
    -Concept amp...i forget the power rating, but it pounds the hell out of the MTX's.)
    -Pioneer premier head unit (over $500 new)
    -Pioneer 4" custom in dash speakers (cost $700 installed because of customization)
    -Heavy tint on back window, and t-roofs light tint on all others.
    -predator alarm with door, hood, and trunk sensors.
    -Grant GT leather wrapped steering wheel
    -The almighty K&N :
    -MSD heli-core superconductor 11mm ignition wiring
    -brand new bosch platinum plugs all around (less than 500km)
    -brand new electric fan, and remote fan switch with adjustable temp settings.
    -brand new 195 deg. thermostat
    -New Hi-volt. alternator
    I kno there is more shit on the car that i can't remember, but you get the idea. Also worth mentioning is that the car has loads of new parts. New parts include
    -new distributor cap & rotors
    -new radiator
    -new tranny mounts
    -new belts
    -UNder dash completely/professionally rewired.
    -new engine (rebuilt 350 w/ only around 2000kms)
    -new tranny
    -new rear end

The car has no decs, and I have owned her for 4 years. Also worth mentioning is that the car has been well maintained, (reg. oil changes, fluids kept at good levels, etc.) and been babied. All fluids in the car are new, from rear end to rad. Most of the time I have owned her, she's been heated garage kept. I have around $20000+ in reciepts, and am unfortunately going to take a large loss in selling My loss your gain

Asking $9000 obo

*edit: NOW $8500! I'm taking a big loss on this one, a real steal for whoever buys it :-[

call (604)418-9411
    or email justinlee@minitankers.ca

2. Remove Advertisements

bump TTT

bump bump bump