tri-city(coq,pomo,poco) roads...

Thread: tri-city(coq,pomo,poco) roads...

Registered User Array
    '03 sv650s copper

tri-city(coq,pomo,poco) roads...

does anybody know any good cruising roads in the tri city area? i go to rocky point to enjoy the views alot, cruise down the barnet inlet and sometimes ride to whitepine beach via ioco road along side the water...but are there any other better rides in the tri city area? i live near coquitlam any suggestions around there is good...thx

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array maninblack's Avatar
    14 Cbr1000rr / 13 S1000rr /13 Fury/07 ZX 10r
    i guess not ,

Port Coquitlam
    besides what you mentioned(and the thermal plant), there's not much. However, Maple Ridge and Mission have a nice selection. PM if you want to go sometime

is the thermal plant the private BC Hydro road?? cuz that road is awesome (well, might be sandy but almost guaranteed no traffic)

there's also that fishery/mining road at the end of pipeline or whatever, but lots of derbis. Only good thing is that there's barely any traffic

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    my front room
    somethin somethin somethin
    the ride out to Bunzen Lake is good as is around Belcarra Park. there are lots of roads in the tri-city area to rip around on. i also like the previous ones you mentioned(Barnette Inlet, Rocky Point, Ioco). take a few hrs and you will find lots of roads up in the Bunzen/Belcarra area. lemme know and i'll go for a ride up there with you now that i'm your neighbour.
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    You guys pretty much hit the best ones for the Tri-City area. MR and Mission have some wicked backroads too. I just "found" another couple out this way the other day!
    It pays to get lost sometimes!
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.