yaaaay...its my turn!!!

Thread: yaaaay...its my turn!!!

yaaaay...its my turn!!!

Ever since i joined BCSB i've always wanted to have the chance to start i thread about how i dropped my bike and F*%$ed it up cause i was being a total jackass. Well, here's my 15 mins of fame. I just wanted to thank that lone biker who appeared out of no where to help me up and sort my shit out. Thanks!!! Also props to everyone at vgh. i could never do your job. be carefull to the rest of you.

ps. if you see a blue 2000 sv650 for sale in the next month, buy it. it's in super good condition and has never been dropped, or had its frame bent, or the gas tank smashed open and the swing arm cover smashed off or the engine cover scaped, or the oil tank cracked or the cluctch pedal ripped and turn signals ripped off. yaaaaaay.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    red and black
    hehe.... ummm ok.

give us more information? You alright?

lemme guess you dropped it doing wheelies?!

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Most folks just start off with a "Hi, I own a bike and I'm happy to be part of the group". Crashing is optional....

Anyway, I'm glad to see that your fingers and brain are in good enough shape to type this post...
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

yes, i dropped it doing wheelies. "Hi I own a bike and am happy to be part of the group" Yes i am alright. Nothing like that poor guy who got nailed a couple nights ago by that suv. everyone send you prayers to that man. i was talking w/ the nurse while i was at vgh and he said the guy broke practically everything. ouch!

shitty deal, i feel your pain, been there myself... but i'm glad to hear that you're OK and your spirits seem to be good. at least you have a sense of humour about it.