May 1 ride to Squamish - 645AM
Nice morning ride to Squamish for breakfast (wherever) this Sat, then maybe up to Whistler as well, depending on what everyone's up to.
WHEN: Sat, May 1
WHERE: Meet at THE church at 645, then leave at 7 sharp
wheres the church.can you tell me how to get there?im from vancouver.thanks.
I might be up for this!
where exactly in vancouver will you be coming from?
Originally Posted by zdraneol
if you're taking lions gate:
1) go over the bridge, around the round-a-bout towards west van
2) turn right onto taylor way, then turn left at the 3rd light (on-ramp for hwy 1 west)
3) as soon as you turn left, the church is on your right-hand side, so turn right at the 1st street.
if you're taking second narrows:
1) stay on hwy 1 and take the "taylor way" exit
2) go through the set of lights and the church will be on your right-hand side, so turn right at the 1st street
ok boys, hate to do this but i'm going to cancel this ride and join up with the valley ride. if you have a whole day available, i highly suggest you join us for that ride, as roads past hope are just awesome, especially with the warm weather. sorry again!