Thurs.April 29 6:30 pm ride to Squamish
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thurs.April 29 6:30 pm ride to Squamish

Registered User Array Phil Pollard's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 GSXR 1000

Thurs.April 29 6:30 pm ride to Squamish

meet at the taylor way church thurs.28 6:30pm leave at 6:45pm
    ride to Squamish starbucks where ratracer said he'd buy a round for everyone.
    everyone welcome and we can make a new gang and call it ratpack
    see ya there
    keep flying

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    I get off work around 6, I'll see if I can make it, if not, I'll catch up with you guys at starbux. I'll be on a red/silver gixxer with red/blue helmet
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

just having fun Array
    Bike
    not red
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy
    ride to Squamish starbucks where ratracer said he'd buy a round for everyone.
    what? the one time i can’t go he is buying a round for everyone???? i’ll take a raincheck, kris. better yet, let me get that blue beast of yours a little dirty have fun girls and boys.

Don't ride a broken bike! Array RatRacer's Avatar
    Bike
    '02 Yamaha R1; '01 Triumph Speed Triple (track bike?); '04 Yamaha WR450F; '99 Harley Davidson Softail Custom Crotch Rocket Wannabee!!
    Thanks FlyBoy!! Yeah ok, I'll buy for those who respond before 11am That means you FlyBoy, Me, Boarder, Steve, something like that Maybe more as long as we're not 50 people otherwise everyone will be getting medium regular coffees from Tim Horton's!!

So ride with 'GForce' on Wednesdays & 'The RatPack' on Thursdays?! 'Rad', we've all got fancy names for ourselves now... that's so... 'Choice' or 'Knarly' or, ... you get the drift.
    Formerly known as Pink 1L Eater!

Bike
    '02 Yamaha R1; '01 Triumph Speed Triple (track bike?); '04 Yamaha WR450F; '99 Harley Davidson Softail Custom Crotch Rocket Wannabee!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sushigrl
    kris. better yet, let me get that blue beast of yours a little dirty
    I'll be any colour for you baby! (Let me put on my 'O Face'... OH, OHHH, OH...) Sorry, me bad.

Aw Anna, it's a beautiful day but I know, you're having to come out from the Valley. Hopefully we can all get together on the weekend!

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Steve? As in "The" Steve?
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Bike
    Steve, speed triple steve??

so theyll be two triples on this ride? goodstuff.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by CDG
    Steve? As in "The" Steve?
    Yes, 'THE' Steve! He's trying, he's got one late pour to do but he's trying to get off quick enough to ride up with us otherwise he'll meet us at Starbucks.

You coming Frank?! Like FlyBoy said, coffee's on me! (Limited time offer, Only first 40-Bucks worth need apply...) I hope that'll do for you and me ... We are going to Star'Bucks' after all!

Bike
    retired , BNR32 cage
    sign me up for a coffee, i'm there see ya at the church or i may head up to squamish just aliitle earlier , so if i'm not there when your leaving the church i'm already on the road ahead of you.

"steve's coming ,thats awesome "

Yup, bin' on a holiday... Array SkipTkt's Avatar
    Bike
    1 Honda, 1 Suzuki, 1 Yamaha.
    I'll be leavin' the Swan at 6-ish (prolly shortly after) and likely not alone. Depending on traffic, if there's anyone still at the Church I'll stop. Unless yer all ugly... in which case I be ridin' to Squish alone... and waitin' for my free coffee
    It's not the number of breaths you take but the moments that leave you breathless.

Unregistered User Array greenboy's Avatar
    Bike
    Knobbies
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder
    Steve, speed triple steve??

so theyll be two triples on this ride? goodstuff.

No, I don't think he means me, Phil. Unless there's two of us (?). I'm not that famous, but I'll likely be there tonight anyway.

Steve

Gixxer-Ace
    I'm in for 6:30. see you there
    Wud up Bmxer.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Honda 600
    I'll see you guys at the church.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipTkt
    I'll be leavin' the Swan at 6-ish (prolly shortly after) and likely not alone. Depending on traffic, if there's anyone still at the Church I'll stop. Unless yer all ugly... in which case I be ridin' to Squish alone... and waitin' for my free coffee
    Yeah Charlie?! Well just so you know I'm Ugly but I'm buying your coffee so you'll have to put up with it Oh and my colour co-ordinated glasses broke last night so I really need help.

GreenBoy, we were talking about a different Steve (actual handle is 'Steve') but hey, if you're the guy I met briefly last night on a Roulette Green Speed Triple don't worry, you'll be famous really soon with that bike

Bike
    I work aorund the flyin swan, I'll be leavin here about 1/4 to 6, I'm a try and get home to change into my leathers. See you guys at the church