Discount on multiple insured vehicles??

Thread: Discount on multiple insured vehicles??

Discount on multiple insured vehicles??

I've heard a few people say that if you have 2 or more insured vehicles with ICBC you can get a discount on the "other" vehicles you have. Anyone know if there is any truth to this? I just get a confused look from the ICBC agent, but I was starting to loose faith in the intellegence of the agent I was talking too. I'm really looking for a cheaper way to insure my R1.......

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    2001 CBR 929RR

I just insured my 929 .. I got the same look from the agent .. i didn't go to my usual place .. so donno ..

AFAIK, you're likely to get a discount on the second or "other" vehicle. Thats because the second (and third and fourth) vehicles continue to accrue the ICBC discount, unless you screwed it up in the past.

They changed the rules a little while ago, when ppl used to insure scooters as the primary vehicle and the expensive vehicle as the second. Now the scooter trick doesn't work, but if you have reg vehicles I think the discount will apply.
    Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Van Is
    I have Canadian Direct...2 cars & 1 MC...get discount on all three them if you qualify.