BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

2003 honda 600rr Black with Yosh rs5 pipe

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  centaur 
#1 ·
the headline basically says it all. this bike is absolutely MINT!
1500km's never been dropped or driven in the rain.
the pipe is kind of a square Yoshimura rs-5 stainless pipe. it's by far the best looking AND sounding pipe for this bike. get compliments on it all the time. also comes with the factory pipe in case you want to sell it or switch them up. asking $10, 000obo and may be able to throw in and arai signet gt Kurtis Roberts replica helmet as well as a hot Arai astral helmet. Joe rocket speedmaster leather jacket and joe rocket glove with carbon fibre protection, can't remember what model they are but they ran me 100 bones last season. that's easily $1800 worth of gear plus you save pdi freight and one tax and a basically brand new bike. the 2003 and 2004 models of this bike are identical. either drop me a message here or hit me up on my cell anytime. 604 771 8102 ask for graham

#5 ·
bike HAS to go in the next week or so, so make me an offer and if it's decent the bike is yours. no low ballers please, we all know what the bike is worth and going for. i don't mind taking a bit of a hit but be reasonable and we'll make a deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.