How where the Brownies?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How where the Brownies?

I have the addiction Array scudafi's Avatar
    Bike
    09 F800GS, 09 DR650, 05 CBR1000RR "Repsol", 04-999s, 97-748, 03 KTM 250EXC, 91 XR250R, 85-RZ500

How where the Brownies?

Hey R1 girl heard you were at quite the party on Saturday.
    How were the brownies?
    C u at the front! Dust? What's dust?

Bike
    2002 ZX6R
    They were awesome...problem was they took forever to kick in...I got lost on the way home
    kwodtke@telus.blackberry.net

Ex-Team X-Trojan Member

Past Bikes: CM450E, '00 F4, '01 929, '03 GSXR1000/'03 GSXR 750(Katie's), '02 ZX6R (current)

Dafnip
    There still a few left. . Poker your house this sunday right Inferno.

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    Who ever fed one to the big Husky dog PM me I have a special gift for you.

Dafnip
    Bill, my sisters dumb blond friend dropped a peice and she was getting it handed to her. And Kody snagged it to fast. They tried to get it away from him cuz they know chocolate id bad for dogs but Kody snarrled at them and scared them.

Dont worrie i gave my sister a good reaming, she was pissing me off that night anyways. Oh and he's a Mal not a Husky lol

casa
    ha ha ha omg i have the best brownie story ever. except that they were more hash brownies of DEATH

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    i would say the chocolate is far worse for the dog than the special addative. Have you taken the dog to the vet?? Humans are the only species that can eat chocolate, to dogs and all other animals its poison. It might take a few days to get outta his system, i would talk to a vet at the least tho.
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder
    i would say the chocolate is far worse for the dog than the special addative. Have you taken the dog to the vet?? Humans are the only species that can eat chocolate, to dogs and all other animals its poison. It might take a few days to get outta his system, i would talk to a vet at the least tho.
    not that im disagreeing in any way, im just adding a personal story to this, my dogs use to always steal choc bars from my mom, and at easter/xmas other chocolate stuff, when she wasnt looking, never seemed to make them sick, and they lived for about 15 years of this. (then they got cancer and died)
    no

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    I don't think chocolate kills dogs . The little dog (11 pounds ) ate around 4 Cadbury cream eggs wrapper and all. It just made his dog nasties a little more interesting.

I just didn't like to see the dogs owner crying over her dog being sick like that , mistakes happen . I would go postal if someone did it on purpose.

Dafnip
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear
    I just didn't like to see the dogs owner crying over her dog being sick like that , mistakes happen . I would go postal if someone did it on purpose.
    Did she start crying? Now i feel even worse, but she knows how much i like that dog. Even almost stole him once.

Blitz Wing
    I think chocolate doesn't kill them like poison, but it screws up their heartbeat.....so there's a chance Rover could be unfortunate if he isn't too healthy to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    not that im disagreeing in any way, im just adding a personal story to this, my dogs use to always steal choc bars from my mom, and at easter/xmas other chocolate stuff, when she wasnt looking, never seemed to make them sick, and they lived for about 15 years of this. (then they got cancer and died)

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    Google is your friend

http://www.talktothevet.com/ARTICLES...olatetoxic.HTM

there's tons of results, the chemical will poison the dogs. Since it was a small quantity, he should be ok. But be very carefull with your pets guys.
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

Wear proper gear pls ;) Array R1 GIRL's Avatar
    Bike
    2003 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replica
    The brownies were good. lol. Thanks Adam!!

Yup, they did take a while to kick in, unfortunately that is why I had a second one about an hour and a half after the first. Hence the reason for my speedy exit from the party around 1 a.m. when everything kicked into overdrive all at once... wow was I dizzy!!!

Shit there were some funny jokes being told though!!!

"This one time... at band camp..."
    Jody - R1 GIRL
    R.I.P. Ethan, Bog, Dan, Cody, Ralston and my angel in the sky, Julia - my friends, all of you will be loved and remembered forever

Bike
    2002 ZX6R
    Jody you were hilarious...

Mine didn't kick in till 3 hours later..and I only had one and half a drink with dinner...

I realized somehting wasn't right when I put on my helmet. I thought there was something wrong with it..Then I got paranoid and thought I had someone else's helmet but I convinced myself it must be mine since my gloves were in it

Then once we got riding I thought my hands fell off. It felt like I was riding with stubs but I could still shift and ride fine. Then I realized we needed to stop at Safeway because we needed some eggs. How I remembered this I'll never know. At this point it felt like I was riding for 2 hrs..more like 5 min..Well it took us a while to get eggs because we couldn't stop laughing at the eggs and Katie was getting paranoid that people were going to call the cops

Back on the bike I forgot where we were going and where we lived. At one point we got lost on Boundary and I was afraid of some trees that were moving in the wind...that and Katie gunned it from every light then slowed down to 30km/h right away lol..

It took me a day to figure out out how we got home. That's something I won't do again. I have no idea how some of you guys can smoke up and ride. I'm just glad we made it home ok and didn't go to the wrong house
    kwodtke@telus.blackberry.net

Ex-Team X-Trojan Member

Past Bikes: CM450E, '00 F4, '01 929, '03 GSXR1000/'03 GSXR 750(Katie's), '02 ZX6R (current)

Ol' Whatshisname... Array silversurfer's Avatar
    Bike
    2001 CBR600 F4i
    Yeah, dude...I think I topped out at a blistering 55km/h the whole ride down Kingsway. It was a very sparkly, spooky, magical ride. Good fun.