FS: 2001 Kat 600, modded

Thread: FS: 2001 Kat 600, modded

Registered User Array Kristopher's Avatar
    00 ZX9R, 01 Kat600

FS: 2001 Kat 600, modded

-Edit.. there is some problem with the new fairing, so im getting another one shipped, will post pics when that arrives.

Hey, i bought this bike back in august for my first bike.
    I really liked it and decided to mod it a bit, so i got a yosh pipe, jet kit and K&N, that was fun for a while, then i decided to get new tires and sprockets, that REALLY woke up this bike, i still love it but to be frank, i have never really liked the color.. that sounds dumb and all but i have never been a yellow person.
    This bike is basically mint, (aftermarket)tires have lots of tread left, Fairing is new, looks.. well new. New brakes, regular oil changes, new front and rear sprockets, new Xchain - regularly lubed, recently changed fluids (clutch, brake), everything looks sweet, runs great no rattles, drives straight as an arrow.. 24,000ks, alot of highway in there..

Anyways, stats

2001 Suzuki Katana 600
    Yoshimura RS-3 stainless pipe.
    Factory Pro stage 1
    -2t in front sprocket
    Dunlop D208 - 160/60 rear,
    michelin pilot sport - 120/60 front
    It also comes with a Katana tank bra
    and a Suzuki Factory aftermarket Gel Seat (saves ass during the long rides)
    also comes with stock seat

i regularly keep up with and beat bikes that should theoretically humble my lil kat (in the corners) anyways, fun little bike, good learner cause it is very stable, but it is deceptively fast, it dosent take long to top it out (240)
    will also include helmet for free.

(will post updated pics later)

6,000 OBO
    Last edited by Kristopher; 05-18-2004 at 09:14 PM.