Women's leathers??

Thread: Women's leathers??

it's a girl thing Array gixxergirl's Avatar
    Bike
    2003 GSX-R600 Alstare

Women's leathers??

We're going to be coming down south this summer to do some gear shopping and I was just wondering what shops have the best selection for women. I'm looking for some leather pants(possibly the Alpinestar Cat pant) and maybe boots.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

My dog loves to rip too! Array Mach 3's Avatar
    Bike
    '05 f4i
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxergirl
    We're going to be coming down south this summer to do some gear shopping and I was just wondering what shops have the best selection for women. I'm looking for some leather pants(possibly the Alpinestar Cat pant) and maybe boots.
    hey gxxergirl,

i just finished a massive hunt for women's 2 piece leathers and finally found them on-line through ebay. do a search for women's/ladies leathers under ebay motors and you should find an ebay store called d and d motorsports. they carry everything at really good prices. or you can email dave or diane at danddmotorsports@hotmail.com

they were great to deal with. i did go to the shops in the vancouver area ... carter van & coqu, richmond motorsports, burnaby kawi and a few others, but couldn't find much. the best was bk for women's gear although both carter's had a few suits to try on.

anyhow, i hope that helps. the only place i found boots to fit (euro 38) was rms. ask for a bcsb discount and you'll save 15%!

all the best in your hunt! pm me if you need more info.

lori

West Koots, I'm here.... Array flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    Bike
    a few toys
    If you're like me, off-the-shelf doesn't fit, I need custom leathers. Here's a link to the place that made mine, and they're awesome quality.

http://www.syedleathers.com/
    Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)

Registered User Array bikerchick's Avatar
    Bike
    '01 Honda CBR600F4i
    try this site I found www.ridegear.com
    they have a wide selection of alpinestar products for women
    the prices are in US dollars but the prices seem decent, they also ship free w/in the US so if you have a friend they can ship too then you can save on S&H
    check it out anyhow and good luck!
    The hater is more disturbed by his hatred than is the hated.

Antares
    Ridegear.com wouldn't ship to Canada the last time I checked. I bought from Kneedraggers.com instead, they also have quite a lot of gear for women.