Any RMS guys out there? Financing question

Thread: Any RMS guys out there? Financing question

Registered User Array
    '03 Honda CBR600RR

Question Any RMS guys out there? Financing question

So no luck on selling my bike yet, went to RMS and absolutely fell in love with the new 04 gixxer 750, so I am thinking of trading in my 03 600RR for it. Any of you guys work at RMS?. I am wondering how easy is it to get financing? My credit isn't the greatest in the world, but I do have a full time job and am able to make the monthly payments. Anyone whose ever gotten financing at RMS or works there could you please tell me how everything works? (I've never financed a vehicle before).

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Just go down make the deal and try to put the finanacing through. If you get turned down take the deal to your bank and try them. If they say no then keep ur rr

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    hey bones, when i went to rms for my first bike, my credit wasnt that good...bUT dAMON HELPED ME A LOT HE'S the Business Development Manager. He was able to get me loans from two different places, because Honda Finance was unable to finance 100%. Give him a try, i think since youre working it'd be very easy for you, ever if your credit is less than perfect.

#74 Katosan