Checking into interest for a possible race on July 6. If we can get enough interest, we can add an unscheduled race. Otherwise we will have to wait until the Aug 3-4 races. I talked to the track owner and he gave us the go ahead (if there is enough interest in the racer community). Please reply ASAP. Thanks all.