Donnie Darko

Thread: Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

So Donnie Darko (the director's cut) is being released in theaters. The director's cut is supposedly 20 minutes longer than the original. This movie fucken kicks serious arse. A lot of people i know didn't like it because you actually have to pay attention to what's going on, and unlike any movies starring the Rock or Vin Diesel, you can't send text messages on your cell phone for 45 minutes and just pick up where you left off in the story.

The release date is July 23rd.

I know that notariety and popularity usually ruin the fuck out of every experience in the world, but i figured some fellow BCSB'ers may enjoy this muthafucka.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...sign me up..i'm der
    this movie was amazing
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

I wish.
    I think we had this discussion a month ago somewhere.. totally looking forward to this one.
    BCSB- Administrator

The Wack
    I havent seen the movie yet, i was looking for DVD re-release info and found none. The original website Here is pretty cool though.
    Portfolio Site:

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    red and black
    This movie surprised me. A&B had it for $10 on boxing day so i bought it cuz it looked neat... boy did it surprise me. One of the best $10 i ever spent.

The more you are able to think about the movie as you watch it... the better. You're totally right about how you can't just watch it like a normal movie and get the same amount from it.

South Surrey
    1975 Snortin' Norton Commando, 19somethin` Old . . . .
    best movie i've seen in a long time

the website is fucking amazing as well

thanks for the heads up, eric

Jason R
    why you wearing that stupid human suit

You like popsicles? Array Hogie's Avatar
    T-Saw, BC
    Damn, I'm gonna have to buy the director's cut DVD now, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME?!?!

The regular DVD version has deleted scenes that you can watch. There's actually a couple that i won't reveal, coz i'd spoil it, but they really shoulda left them in the original version. I am sure it'll be in the director's cut. (i just think they might have helped tie it all together better)

Go here if you wanna read a little about it. It might ruin the movie for ya if you haven't seen it yet.

Oh, and after viewing the movie, you'll prolly wanna D/L Tears For Fears - "Head Over Heels" (wicked-good song)