Our riding adventures has brought us to Road Atlanta, Laguna Seca, Willow Springs, Portland International and the orginal adventure...Seattle International Raceway, now know as Pacific Raceway.
We're going back to Pacific Raceway. Many of you have participated in our sponsored trips by ACTION MOTORCYCLE SCHOOL AND BURNABY KAWASAKI and we hoped that you have enjoyed them. We sponsored ($$) these trip as a way to GIVE something back to our customers (or we call family) ~ you're not "just" a customer coming thru the system. We know that our success is based on your support...we never forget that. I also like to add there is a proper place and time to challenge your skills~ that time and place is ONLY on a raceway. Ride smart, Ride safe...race on the track, not the streets. Thanks.
Due to my work schedule, I cannot finalize the trip to Willow Spring Raceway in Sept with Jason Pridmore. Therefore we came up with an even better idea! Pitting next to Mike Sullivan (WMRRA Champ and Formula USA Champ) @ round two of the WMRRA races. We chatted up the idea and basically said," Let's do a class together." ~ we actually thought about this idea, when we met at the 1998 World Superbike Rounds in Laguna Seca, when he didn't have a school yet. We kinda lost contact for awhile. http://www.sullivanraceschool.com/
Yeah, yeah...here's the details.
1) AUGUST 25 (WEDS) Only 40 spots availible. Split into 2 groups. Group 1 will be for experienced track rider...YES, Mike will pick up the pace for those who want it. He's pulling 1:26 @ Pacific Raceway. Don't worry, he's plenty fast for those who want to ride the next level. Group 2 will be catered to inexperienced track riders or those who simply want to improve on their cornering. You'll have a blast. Don't worry about being the slowest rider. Swallow your pride and ego...you're riding with family. No pressure, just good times. Action attitude...SHAFT! You know how we work.
2) His regular price of the course is about $325.00 U.S. . With our sponsors, we got the price down to about $200.00 U.S. each....this is when you should say, " WOOOO....WOW." These spots are open to Action Students only....easy.....why? We're putting money into this adventure to thank our customers, obviously we like to book our students first. If there's any open spot, you're welcome to join our us. Cool?
3) After this course, it will qualify you for a WMRRA novice license.
4) Steve Dick (two-time Canadian Champ) ~ one of our local hero will be on-track giving us instructions as well. Mark Kruger (WestWood Champ) will be join us as well to give us a lesson in smoothness.
5) Radio communication with instructors while you surf the corner ~ still gonna work on this detail. I think it would be a great instruction tool. Immediate feedback. My on-bike camera will be running. Setting up video camera in a few corners.
6) How do you book? Post on this site only if you're committed to going or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org . Not interested...committed. Trust me...there's alot of talkers.
7) Meeting at Action Classroom www.actionmotorcycleschool.com on JUNE 27th (SUNDAY) 10 AM SHARP. First come, first booked.
8) Yeah, we got the traditional BBQ and post track party before the track! Bring the $20 bills. Plan to arrive in Seattle are on tuesday the 24th to party it up.
9) Life is short~ my fellow adventurer/family knows that. I wish, I could have, I should have, I didn't....blah, blah..... Let's ride.."the one with the best memories wins!" Up-tight people need not reply.
See ya soon! Dat!