BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Thursday 20 Ride Afternoon?

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  ChefChateau 
#1 ·
N E one want to do a ride this afternoon/ evning? ITs beautifull outside, goof for POSING, and RIDING, hahahah. Common you guys, post up and lets go ride

#8 ·
hey tony I don't know where you live in surrey , we could meet at RMS , is it close to your place ? and everybody that wants to join could meet us there too

#13 ·
sorry guys cant go.. just found out that my bike was broken into.. well some one tried to steal it last night i guess. They tried to jimmy the ignition and now im fucked for a couple of days... I took it to bomax, and john hopefully can look at it tommorrow.. mutherfuckers, im gonna find thoes little fuckers, and kick their asses. Any one want to join the hunt? hahahha.. My icbc deductable is like 300 so, there is no point me getting them to fix it, itll take them fucken 10 years to look at it, and they would have to tow it everywhere, which means more damage! You just dont win

#17 ·
HAHAH, yeah, and if it was in vancouver, it wouldnt even be there cuz they would have jacked it forsure! At least i can fix the ignition and still ride. Vancouver, i would be making a police report right now ahhahaha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.