!!!!!STOLEN 2003 gsxr750 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !!!!!STOLEN 2003 gsxr750 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

ballr_

!!!!!STOLEN 2003 gsxr750 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

My bike just got stolen at about 1 - 3 in the morning from All bike in Richmond along with various other stuff. Apparantly an inside job as the theif had the access code for the alarm along with the key. The owner seems to think it was an X employee who they let go of this past weekend. I could use your help in locating this bike; It is a 2003 GSXR 750 like all of the others out there. It has flushmounts front and rear, white wheels, Yosh pipe. That is pretty much it In terms of mods, ooh and the licsence plate holder is unque the plate is screwed to the undertail. I would appreciate your help in keeping an eye out for this bike. The x employee in question maybe a person by the name of Jamie; tall (6' 1") skinny cocasion male. If I see this guy anywhere I'll rape him. I'v seen him face to face I'v even talked to him and he don't know me. watch out buddy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    I wish.
    Arn't they liable for it?
    BCSB- Administrator

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    It's not something their insurance would cover since they knew the alarm code and there was no sign of forced entry. so if they were to replace the bike it would be out of there own pocket. That being said, i believe they should be liable for any lost or stolen property unless the specifically have it listed in a contract that you signed.
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    Sounds like they owe u a new bike
    Portfolio Site:
    TenguArtwork.com

Liquid72
    If a shop fix's your bike..test ride it and smash it ..they gotta fix it ...same for it getting stolen....If they have a spine they should replace it....I hope ya get it back in one piece....Good luck with every thing !!

Pushin_Weight

Demand Justice.

I can't see how they wouldn’t be liable for the theft of your bike.
    Id be after more than just the skinny thief if my bike wasn’t replaced.

Bike
    The Mighty One
    Agreed......definitely not a job for keyboard lawyers but since your bike was stolen from inside their property I think that you should be getting in contact with the owners of All Bike as well as a lawyer if there isn't a fast resolution that you're happy with.

Bike
    The Mighty One
    Oh, good luck getting the bike back. It's impossible to keep an eye out for that bike but if the cops already have someone to check, you might get lucky and get it back unharmed. Here's hoping.

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)
    Damn, that's gotta suck. Good luck on trackin' down the suspect.

Awhile back on RevScene, some young punks broke into an aftermarket car parts place after it closed and tied up the owner and an employee and even duct taped the dog that was there to stop it from barking. Stole a bunch of stuff, but eventually they were caught. Hope they catch this thief too.

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    Thieving bastards. Hope you get something out of this tragedy.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    Shop policies don't cover stolen bikes . It's up to you to insure your bike for theft . It's a wonderful grey area with ICBC.

Unregistered User Array greenboy's Avatar
    Bike
    Knobbies
    What colour? Post up pics if you can. Also the Yosh pipe - RS-3, TRS, steel, carbon, what?

Post up and we'll keep our collective eyes open for you.

Bike
    04 ZX6R/91 BMW K75S
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear
    Shop policies don't cover stolen bikes . It's up to you to insure your bike for theft . It's a wonderful grey area with ICBC.
    Not true in all shops. BK told me that once my bike is in their shop, their insurance covers it, and not mine. I know this because I was going to trade a bike, and they didn't have mine ready. My bike was not insured, so Trevor told me to just put one day on it and bring it in. I was concerned about theft, but he said that once it's in their shop, their insurance covers it.

So I would investigate that for sure. Otherwise, what's to prevent the shop employees from stealing your bike and then having you claim it on your own insurance. IMO, I wouldn't bring my bike to a shop which does not have insurance for customer bikes.

I'm Squid James, Bitch Array
    Bike
    F3
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear
    Wow, you have to be kidding.

You would think when you leave a bike at a shop, you are reslinquishing responsibility of the bike to the shop.

If the shop didn't compensate me in any way, I would boycott them or something.

Good luck with everything.

k600f3
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsx2
    Not true in all shops.....
    Like most things to do with insurnance. Depends on what the shop buys. They can buy coverage for theft, fires, and accidents from ICBC. But they are only required to have basic liability for any of the dealer or repair plates that they use.

Most decent size shops will have insurance for theft, fire etc... it just may not be from ICBC and the deductibles are usually pretty steep, i.e $5000. Plus putting through a claim will probably increase their premium in years to follow. Small shops may not be able to afford much so be careful.

Hopefully, your bike will turn up safe and unscathed.