R.I.P wimmeh
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P wimmeh

wimmeh

R.I.P wimmeh

Hello all, last night some of you ppl out there got to go riding with a good friend of mine Jimmy aka wimmeh.. Unfortuantely he did not make it home tonight and passed away at 2:30a.m. June 12,2004.. He suffered from inoperable injuries to his head, causing massive internal bleeding in the brain.

his friends and family miss him very much, I am sure he has touched some of you in some sort of way.. he will be remembered..

ride safe

Rest in Peace Jimmy (wimmeh)

Love friends and family
    Last edited by wimmeh; 06-12-2004 at 06:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2006 Honda CBR 600RR
    By request of Jimmy's frend Apexi, I will display his message on the first page.

----

Posted by Apexi:

Many of you guys have met Jimmy, known as Wimmeh on the forums.

On the forums, every now and then you here of people going down. For most of us these are nameless faces, but for me last night, for me this morning, it was a friend, a bro. I got a frantic call last night asking me if I knew where he was...

We went on the White Rock ride to Mission and back. I left to go home, and he kept on going to head back to Richmond. He had asked me where he could get some ear plugs like the ones I had, and I told him Walmart or Home Depot would have them. He then went over Alex Fraser Bridge to the Walmart to pickup a pair I believe, called his girlfriend to let her know he would be heading back, and like with all girlfriends, she said "Ride safe..."

A few moments later, on his way back to Richmond on the on-ramp to Hwy 91, something happened...he went down...he didn't make it. I don't know all the details of what happened, but I do know that he was the kind of rider that was especially safe and defensive in city limits.

Jimmy, bro... never would've thought it would've been like this. We pray for peace over your family. The only peace I have is knowing that you shared the same faith in Jesus; the way, the truth, and the life. Because of Him we have hope beyond tomorrow, beyond this life which is but a breath, here today and gone tomorrow... till we meet again in His name.

Last edited by Kamui; 06-13-2004 at 02:43 PM.
    .()_()
    (o'.'o) Thanks to Twinbros Racing for my avatar!

Bike
    08 KLR
    Dammit. I rode with Jimmy a few weeks ago, to Pemberton and back, on a ride arranged through BCSB. It was his first time past Squamish on the bike, and first time past Whistler ever. He was with us for Jeckyl's Marine Drive cop stop in west van too. This is very sad, my thoughts are with his family. Rest peacefully Jimmy.
    Transportation is serious business.

Bike
    KTM 625 smc & DR 650

Sad news!

I am deeply saddened by hearing of the loss of another member of BCSB. My thoughts are with his family and friends. I didn't know Jimmy but we are part of a family with the same passion. R.I.P my friend

dangler88
    I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with Jimmy's friends and family.

Bike
    tiz Red.
    RIP.
    BCSB- Moderator
    Spink.ca

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    wimmeh - if Jesus was really your "home boy", then you will indeed be "home".......

Riding 'til the end of time.

Bike
    your girlfriend
    wtf . the more i see this the more i feel like giving up riding.. R.I.P Jimmy. i will miss you, as will many others here . you left us way too early ........ another angel has fallen

Bike
    your girlfriend
    please all you new riders. ride within your limits, you have nothing to prove to any of us. you have thousands of twisties ahead of you, take your time. and enjoy ''the ride'' . come home and share the experiences with us all.. not take them to heaven with you........ i sit here weeping at my keyboard, at the loss of Jimmy , and wonder to myself , am i doing the right thing , teaching my son to ride. am i putting a gun in his hands.

Bike
    all that's needed to be known is that i got one... or do i?
    R.i.p.
    eNdLeSs...

Bike
    gix 750 streetfighter
    Rest in Peace Jimmy

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 r1

Unhappy

RIP jimmy , to all please ride safe

My dog loves to rip too! Array Mach 3's Avatar
    Bike
    '05 f4i
    oh my gosh, i'm soooo sorry to jimmy's friends and family and all you bcsb-ers who rode with him. this is such a tragedy.

i know in the depths of my being that jimmy is home now ... dancing with jesus. laughing, at peace, experiencing joy unspeakable. jimmy had a zest for life and now he's experiencing life eternal in the most amazing place we can even imagine. it's time we all ask, where will we go at the end? jimmy would want that.

i'll see you one day, bro!

Bike
    '09 Bandit SEA
    Um. Damn.

Rest in peace.

-Matt

Bike
    I don't know anymore.
    Rest in peace.
    It begins here...this will be a GOOD life...good ENOUGH.